Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Good (Early) Morning!

CorruptArbiter

Hmm...almost 100 posts and I have yet to introduce myself; unacceptable!

I'm a relatively new player who started only a couple months ago back then right before U15 came out. I had no idea what I was doing then, the whole mod system confused my greatly. I would always press auto install and hope for the best ha ha.

Since then I have played somewhat casually but I've scoured the wiki and forums in search of knowledge, and I must say that I'm more experienced than what my MR would suggest. From what I've seen of this community it seems to be better than a lot of the other ones from other games, so I'm glad that I stumbled upon Warframe. Anyways, you might see me from time to time on the forums either posting random junk to get a cheap laugh or helping out other players. 

I would like to thank my "mentor" who has helped me on this journey; for the questions he/she answered and the conversations we had. Perhaps he might see this thread or perhaps not, but I am still going to mention him. 

And I think that just about concludes my little introduction. Have a good day Community!