Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

First Person, Crossplay

tarikh26

Hi WarframeCommunty!!!

My name is tarikh26

So I've imagined that it needs little improvement such as Cross Play or first person, because most get to play with first person, because the example with Oculus Rift.

which gives that feeling that it would be like in reality.

Not to mention cross play, because that makes the community bigger and then they are not so bored that far too little people on the Playstation 4 game and when Playstation 4 and Pc results do together that a large community and the more players the more money for you :D.

then we have all of it.

So please add Cross and Play First person added to the game.

Tarikh (tarikh26)

I'm sorry for my english I have done everything translator with Google :).

I once had a bug forcing me into first person view... It was so annyoing... 

And Cross Play is impossible because of Microsoft and Sony (and because PC has newer content)

EDIT: Ninja'd

Edited by -.N-Mampfi

Neither of those will happen, it is impossible for cross-play and DE has stated they wont put in FPS.

Welcome to the forums.

Both have actually been completely shot down by the devs directly if I'm not mistaken.

Oops, didn't mean to quote you Erebus, meant to quote OP.

Edited by Kestral9999

These ideas show up dozens of times a month, and are shot down within minutes. The devs have said before that both are impossible/not going to be done. They are both horrible ideas, too. First person would require a rework of the entire animations, and cross-platform would require re-coding of everything. Cross-platform is a very hard thing to do with how needlessly complicated consoles are (or that they exist in the first place, but that's another topic.)