Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bachelorette Frog Lotus, This Is An Intervention.

-FV-Wsocks

I know, I was making fun of it sorry. Problem is, changing the mission content means having to change the efficiency of whatever drops we have (frame parts, rare resources, and if you want, the horrible horrible super dilute--I mean blessed RNGesus void tables), which kinda makes it almost impossible since DE doesn't seem to even want to touch their RNGesus dilut--blessed RNGtables.

There are thousands upon thousands of posts with suggestions to changes that get completely overlooked because they're not simple to implement. Even many that are incredibly easy to include are ignored. The best we can do is keep suggesting things and hope that they eventually change something.

There are thousands upon thousands of posts with suggestions to changes that get completely overlooked because they're not simple to implement. Even many that are incredibly easy to include are ignored. The best we can do is keep suggesting things and hope that they eventually change something.

Hopefully....Getting worn out by the diluted drop tables x_x

Why is fast bad though?  I partially ask just for the sake of playing the devil's advocate, but also because I personally just enjoy being fast as it stands anyways (though I don't enter a new room till at least one other person has caught up).

Most games these days have a painfully slow pacing to them, does Warframe need to conform to this toady pace?  Whether it does or not isn't really up to me alone of course, otherwise we'd already be a touch faster as is.  But why make it slower?

I suppose I'm in the camp of wondering why folks feel the urge to slog through any task with all the gusto of a garden variety slug.  Then again, I'm the type who'll pretty much pick every possible speed increase in my build that any given game allows.  There's no such thing as too much mobility for people like me.

You're pointing out the problem very good here

The Problem and the reason why coptering is "allowed" to keep on existing is that there is little to no other way to move so insanely fast

and that the only way motherfrikkin Ninjas geared out with high-tech spacegear get to a pace that is fitting the term of space-ninjas.

With the introduction of directional Melee you don't even have to bother to choose weapons that let you copter well because you can slide, jump, melee into the air, land with slide, jump, melee into the air, etc. and weapons like the galatine (or especially all polearms and staves) get you even further than conventional coptering with any weapon other than the ceramic dagger.

TL;DR: The game is too slow without bugabuse aka coptering, that, and only THAT is why people do it, and that needs to be fixed.

I enjoy the fights (especially since where mobs spawn is not as easily predictable as most games), and I'm usually trying to kill as many enemies as possible in order to level things/collect monies/etc.

Now I'd like more strategy and thought, but if I'm just looking for a steady challenge (rather than the continuous throw-endless-waves-of-ever-more-powerful-mobs-at-you), I take a challenging sabotage mission, complete the objective, and then just don't stop killing things until RNGesus takes his toys and goes home (stops spawning new mobs, it seems to eventually happen.  Maybe he's just taking a pee break and I'm impatient.).

I enjoy the fights (especially since where mobs spawn is not as easily predictable as most games), and I'm usually trying to kill as many enemies as possible in order to level things/collect monies/etc.

Now I'd like more strategy and thought, but if I'm just looking for a steady challenge (rather than the continuous throw-endless-waves-of-ever-more-powerful-mobs-at-you), I take a challenging sabotage mission, complete the objective, and then just don't stop killing things until RNGesus takes his toys and goes home (stops spawning new mobs, it seems to eventually happen.  Maybe he's just taking a pee break and I'm impatient.).

People have suggested things like a Raid system to hopefully encourage a more strategic playstyle. 

I'd love to see Neptune be the next planet to get a new tileset.  Here's the kicker though, rather than do what we've been doing with the horizontally oriented level scape, make the entire level based on vertical progression with a heavy emphasis on parkour to navigate it.  Along side it we could release a Parkour 2.0 system and even give the hyena pack some fancy new designs and AI based even more heavily on vertical movement.  It's a perfect fit in my opinion since many corpus tiles already have a lot of vertical progression, Corpus Temples would have to be the largest most metropolitan sectors for the Corpus, and the Hyena pack already does some wall running as they are!

this is a fast paced game. and now that theyve made it to where the speed and type of movement youre doing will affect enemy accuracy moving faster and flying around like a madman adds to your survival rate.

I love the fact that i can fly from wall run across a room to another wall room shooting things from above that lie beteen here and there. 

I think more players should learn to utilize all the tools within their reach to maximize their fun. For me that involves being as acrobatic and fast as possible. even when i play survival missions or defense long term, i still move  about the same way. nothing changes for me from game mode to game mode really.

I'd love to see Neptune be the next planet to get a new tileset.  Here's the kicker though, rather than do what we've been doing with the horizontally oriented level scape, make the entire level based on vertical progression with a heavy emphasis on parkour to navigate it.  Along side it we could release a Parkour 2.0 system and even give the hyena pack some fancy new designs and AI based even more heavily on vertical movement.  It's a perfect fit in my opinion since many corpus tiles already have a lot of vertical progression, Corpus Temples would have to be the largest most metropolitan sectors for the Corpus, and the Hyena pack already does some wall running as they are!

very nice idea. 

uranus tho. that will be a fun set. 

The most fun I've had in Warframe are 1) Stealthing missions with a friend and 2) using half modded weapons.

As much as as it is running around as a demo-god, annihilating all that stands before you, it wasn't until I was running a T3 exterminate with my recently forma'd lvl 15 Strun Wraith that I realized how much more natural that felt as a power level.

In fact that's probably the reason I forgo primary weapons and rely on my pistol and melee most of the time.

You think its bad level design thats the problem when the fact is that coptering is THE problem that makes current level design bad.

Coptering should be entirely and completely removed. No alternative in terms of flying movement should be given, instead the parkour 2.0 should allow people to move as fast while using their surroundings.

You want to take your time? How about you stop @(*()$ doing capture/sabotage/exterminate/deception/etc missions and do a god damn defense/survival/intercept/excavation? Yes... they take as long as you want... brace yourself the fact is probably going to shatter your basement world.

Have you ever done a solo stealth-rescue mission. It's wayyy more fun than those endless missions.