Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should There Be An End-Game Raid?

jordanforever

It's not much of a question without specifics as a raid can be interpreted in a lot of different ways. If by raid you mean a long mission with multiple parts and increasingly difficult bosses that bestow ultra rare loot? Sure, I can run with that. But honestly, it sounds more like a late-game quest than a raid.

Edited by Kestral9999

what's the obsession with "raids"

endgame content should be a really really well made pvp mode :D

but yeah i agree that there be more than just running a boss in 3 minutes and be done. long survivals is not good end game either.

Edited by dddeath

Personally, I'd just like a very big PvE war-like scenario where clans can fight against stupendous amounts of enemies. Maybe as a 6-man squad instead of 4 or something. That would've been fun if you ask me. Then again, you never did ask me so I'm actually just throwing this out there in order to hopefully get some fancy lookin' upvotes and S#&$. I am bored...

This has been suggested a lot and I'd love to see some raid-style missions added, but nothing about this is "End-Game" unless you just put arbitrary restrictions on it. I don't like the sound of that. Just like you wouldn't want DE to only put Defense on Pluto or only put Survival on Eris. If you're going to make a new mode you may as well put versions of it on all systems so it's available to their level ranges.

Personally, I'd just like a very big PvE war-like scenario where clans can fight against stupendous amounts of enemies. Maybe as a 6-man squad instead of 4 or something. That would've been fun if you ask me. Then again, you never did ask me so I'm actually just throwing this out there in order to hopefully get some fancy lookin' upvotes and S#&$. I am bored...

Pity vote. Here ya go.

This is why I loved the Star Wars Battlefront games so much, they were just giant, chaotic battles. Warframe could do with a bit of that. So far, (some) Corpus invasions against Grineer are coming pretty close, at least 30 enemies spawn at once in certain tiles and it's delightful to carve my way through them.

Grineer/Corpus/other -> giphy.gif <- Tenno

Edited by Ailith

what's the obsession with "raids"

endgame content should be a really really well made pvp mode :D

but yeah i agree that there be more than just running a boss in 3 minutes and be done. long survivals is not good end game either.

I'm all for a well made PVP mode but it should NOT be attached to the "end game".  I bloody HATE PVP in anything as it should remain totally optional for those who wish to avoid it.