Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Got Thinking, We Don't Have Nunchucks.

AureusVulpes

Even if they added nunchaku to the game, we need a frame to go with them. One that has a slight resemblance to one of the people that made them huge. Possibly could have a yellowish jumpsuit color scheme for their standard loadout? Yes I am talking about a Bruce Lee Warframe, but dang it it would be awesome to have one in game. And if they are gun-chakus, it would be even better because you would have close range attacks and semi long ranged ones if you hold down the buttons.

As for the frame, the only two things I would want to see on it (even though they would be OP broken OMG need nerf bat ASAP) would be two moves. The third skill would cause them to replicate the melee weapon they have (no melee weapon = chi- energy fist and feet; hand to hand weapons = wrapped in energy to give off an enlarged look) so that you would have two of the same weapon unless the second hand would be taken up by a shield or other item.

The Ult would be a counter for Melee and extremely close range projectile/energy attacks where any enemy that hits during the time it is up gets a "sync kill" beatdown of its life and every hit causes splash damage that can hurt other close enemies. The only thing about these two skills is that the third would be a cast with a countdown (like other skills) while the ult will only be up till they run out of energy and it covers every direction around the warframe. I added energy attacks because I think it would be funny to see Stalker put up an Absorb field only to have Bruce Lee Frame stand up next to it and nullify it once he pops it only to beat him to death.