Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finish My Sentence Game!

jordanforever

Break time! Kay guys, I put (almost) it all together. Here's it unformatted:

There was once a kubrow....it died. then was revived by a rhino who knew he was a noob at reviving things but all of a sudden something appeared that was a big fluff monster named bob who drank all my bloody scotch only to puke rainbows all over the lotus' head ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Decided to eat the kubrow First grinded it in the blender With a hint of Pepper and a dab of salt with a pummel of raisins on top. The noob rhino was horrified to eat that dark matter After 7 days of agonizing pain He shoved it into his mouth And washed it down with greedy milk And a scoop of Captain Vor's explosive diarrhea. "Why?" Asked the noob Rhino.but then it died, the end. Trinity went to the store it was closed So she went to Hek's Makeup Shop instead, where she asked, "DID YOU BELIEVE IT WOULD BE THIS EASY?!- TO GET FABULOUS HAIR LIK DIS?!" Were it so easy. So Hek gave her a magical skirt that actually had cloth physics and with it she frolliced through earths remaining daisies and tulips. But then, Wednesday arrived..... the day the skirt first tried to eat Mesa's hands by lunging at it, screaming "Dis meak me moist.", but then her ear ate... a faceful of Hydroid tentacles Nasty... Then a wild Saryn appeared, showing her Friend Rhino's codpiece scanned by the codex and she said "That's what she said". And then everyone died. John Prodman In Prod we trust, they said. Before they heroically leaped into the horde of infested kittens, which were extraordinarily dangerous due to their Chance to spontaneously combust into GIANT POOLS OF MAGMA! So, to deal with them, the Corpus called in NOT John prodman. Instead they decided to send in their new recruit... Joe Snipeman, John Prodman's mentally challenged cousin who was a freaking ninja... who specialized in slicing onions.. with his eyeballs SkillssssssssssssssssszzzzzzzzzzzzZZzzzZzz-uh wut? cried Joe Snipeman as he willfully skillfully, sexually, harvested and swallowed the souls of sexy stripper orphans who were in a forest fire on the Forest Moon of Endor during a mutalist incursion On the 4th of July while the sun rotated around the Earth doing a 360 no scope mlg pro shot towards Pluto. But too late, Pluto took a direct it from a Formorian, hurtling planet chunks towards the remaining relays

which then strapped a heap of Ash pilots in Itzals to the hull and teleported it out of range of the debris. HOWEVAH... I'm hungry. However I couldn't find any magical things to eat. And thus ends the story of the only sane man in the asylum. Tune in next time for the adventures of Derf Anyo and his Insanely derpy fathers next week On the Grineer Dominance Channel during the Not Black Friday Sale tune in next week for the best, mmo, rpg, adventure soap opera on this side of the galaxy!

Annnd, WITH formatting.

There was once a kubrow. It died. Then it was revived by a Rhino who knew he was a noob at reviving things; but all of a sudden something appeared! That was a big fluff monster named Bob who drank all my bloody scotch, only to puke rainbows all over the lotus' head; Decided to eat the kubrow. First, grinded it in the blender with a hint of pepper and a dab of salt with a pummel of raisins on top. The noob Rhino was horrified to eat that dark matter. After seven days of agonizing pain, He shoved it into his mouth, and washed it down with greedy milk and a scoop of Captain Vor's explosive diarrhea. "Why?" Asked the noob Rhino. but then it died, the end.

Trinity went to the store; It was closed. So she went to Hek's Makeup Shop instead, where she asked, "DID YOU BELIEVE IT WOULD BE THIS EASY?! ... TO GET FABULOUS HAIR LIK DIS?!" Were it so easy. So Hek gave her a magical skirt that actually had cloth physics and with it she frollicked through earths' remaining daisies and tulips. But then, Wednesday arrived: the day the skirt first tried to eat Mesa's hands by lunging at it, screaming "Dis meak me moist.", but then her ear ate a faceful of Hydroid tentacles! Nasty. Then a wild Saryn appeared, showing her friend Rhino's codpiece, scanned by the codex. And she said "That's what she said". And then everyone died.

"John Prodman: In Prod we trust", they said, before they heroically leaped into the horde of infested kittens, which were extraordinarily dangerous due to their chance to spontaneously combust into giant pools of magma! So, to deal with them, the Corpus called in, NOT John prodman. Instead, they decided to send in their new recruit: Joe Snipeman, John Prodman's mentally challenged cousin, who was a freaking ninja who specialized in slicing onions with his eyeballs! "SkillssssssssssssssssszzzzzzzzzzzzZZzzzZzz-uh wut?" cried Joe Snipeman as he willfully, skillfully, and sexually, harvested and swallowed the souls of sexy stripper orphans, who were in a forest fire on the Forest Moon of Endor during a mutalist incursion on the 4th of July, while the sun rotated around the Earth doing a 360 no scope mlg pro shot towards Pluto. But too late, Pluto took a direct it from a Formorian, hurtling planet chunks towards the remaining relays, which then strapped a heap of Ash pilots in Itzals to the hull, and teleported it out of range of the debris. However, I'm hungry. But I couldn't find any magical things to eat. And thus ends the story of the only sane man in the asylum. Tune in next time for the adventures of Derf Anyo and his Insanely derpy fathers next week On the Grineer Dominance Channel during the Not Black Friday Sale! Tune in next week for the best, mmo, rpg, adventure soap opera on this side of the galaxy!

EDIT: Dah. Eez gud.

Edited by Snydrex