Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Places To Put Sigils.

(PSN)theelix

We need to be able to put sigils all over us. What sense does it make for us to have all of these non-syndicate related sigils and only be able to wear TWO  of them? I currently have the Syndicate on my back and the Verlorum Prime sigil on my front. I want to be able to put a sigil on each arm and leg. Because it's an absolute waste to have all of these sigils and not be able to use any of them. 

We need to be able to put sigils all over us. What sense does it make for us to have all of these non-syndicate related sigils and only be able to wear TWO  of them? I currently have the Syndicate on my back and the Verlorum Prime sigil on my front. I want to be able to put a sigil on each arm and leg. Because it's an absolute waste to have all of these sigils and not be able to use any of them. 

FINALLY.  SOMETHING THAT MAKES F%$@ING SENSE.

More placement options would be nice.  I would understand it they kept us limited to one Syndicate sigil, however.

I'd also like to be able to shrink them some more, and maybe change it so that it's possible to move them higher/lower, or more to the left or right on certain frames.  Frost and Rhino, for instance, would benefit greatly from allowing more lateral movement on the sigils, as they have relatively wide torsos.