Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Power Range Mod

Rhesh

I drop a 40% Power range mod and i really dont know what does it do, make the skills "bigger"? I got the Energy that falls a little far than normal?

Using Excalibur, this mod do any good? Make my first skill go further or anything like this?

It should as the name suggest it should increase your abilities range I.e Excalibur's dash should be longer as for AoE attacks like Volt's last ability or Excalibur's jump I'm not sure.

Also a little off topic I am saddened that I mis-read the title and though you somehow got a power RANGER's mod :P

For Excaliber the range increase is good for Radial Javalin and Radial Blind. It doesnt seem to affect the jump. For the Dash it's really up to personal prefference. Hitting more enemies is nice, but it puts you away further from your group. I feel range on Dash makes it a little less forgiving in use.

Duration affects how far the slash dash will go, while range will extend the kill area. Same as all other skills, I do believe.

I have duration mods on my Rhino because his charge will go forever. which is nice.

Edited by Cademus