Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Squad Schism...

CedarDpg

So, don't know if this is an attempt to make capture missions go a lot faster than they already do or not... But it seems very common nowadays that the members of a squad in tower capture missions spawn in different locations. Often spawning members next to the capture targets. Sometimes spawning them in a large mass of mobs that kill them far away from anyone else being able to reach them in time to revive them should they go down.

I guess some of the fastest capture missions I've run were where two different squad members each spawned right next to a target, downed and captured the target in probably like the first 30 seconds of the mission, and then a mad rush to extraction put us completed in probably a minute or less. :)

It once did that to me when I was in an extermination mission~ it was T4 I think. It spawned me and one ally in the room right beside extraction, and the other two at where the beginning probably was, they had to run a marathon to get to us :P

Even more fun, ALL the enemies (like 139) were in the room I spawned in.

I was also Nyx at the time :D

*popped absorb and enjoyed my damage and kill numbers* <3

Nice. :) They really should make that the default. 2 squad members spawn one next to each target. 2 squad members spawn next to extraction. Lower extraction countdown timer. Mission takes 30 seconds max. ;)

Edited by CedarDpg