The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Physx Not Working Even When Enabled

Noraura

Physx used to work before, but it hasn't been functional at all recently.

Updated to the latest Nvidia drivers, may have messed with a few Nvidia control panel options to optimize performance but nothing in there should disable PhysX.

Anyone have any ideas?

Oh god I've had this issue a long time ago, I can't remember how I fixed it (might have sorted itself out over time) but if I do happen to remember it I'll let you guys know.

EDIT: FYI I have everything enabled except full screen (in the launcher settings). You might want to try 64 bit / other DirectX settings. It's worth a try. Other than that you might want to try turning of shadowplay if you have it enabled. I don't believe any of the in-game settings have an effect on it. I am running the game in borderless mode 1920x1080 with everything on except permanent weapon trail or depth of field. (display tab in the options menu)

Hope this info can help you sort it out.

Also... I'm using a GTX660Ti with the latest (347.09) driver installed and shadowplay active. I use the 2.1.1.1 version of Geforce experience due to some problems with shadowplay and dual monitors in a later version.

PhysX works fine in Warframe and basically every other game I have it enabled in.

Edited by zY_Spartan_Yz

Oh god I've had this issue a long time ago, I can't remember how I fixed it (might have sorted itself out over time) but if I do happen to remember it I'll let you guys know.

EDIT: FYI I have everything enabled except full screen (in the launcher settings). You might want to try 64 bit / other DirectX settings. It's worth a try. Other than that you might want to try turning of shadowplay if you have it enabled. I don't believe any of the in-game settings have an effect on it. I am running the game in borderless mode 1920x1080 with everything on except permanent weapon trail or depth of field. (display tab in the options menu)

Hope this info can help you sort it out.

Also... I'm using a GTX660Ti with the latest (347.09) driver installed and shadowplay active. I use the 2.1.1.1 version of Geforce experience due to some problems with shadowplay and dual monitors in a later version.

PhysX works fine in Warframe and basically every other game I have it enabled in.

I've got a 750 Ti, and haven't had this problem before. playing on DX11 and 64bit as well. Unsure what to do.