The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Zero Infinity [~Join Us~] Our Website Is Remade! :3

theRCB

Hello I am a relatively new player and would like to join your clan. I am an active player and I like helping others. My IGN is cali701 but if you don't except me then no hard feelings.

Hi! I'm a new player and would love to be in the clan. I'm fairly active and plan to invest some money into the game so i'll be sure to get as much time in-game as possible. I love working as part of a team and making new friends. Thanks in advance!

Yes! I will gladly add both of you :3 Welcome to the family! :3

Hello, ive been playing for a couple weeks now and have a pretty good feel for the game so far, i was thinking my next step should be joining a clan and possibly working out some of the fine details ive yet to discover, as well as help improve said clan. Im on many hours a day usually, So if youre up to it id like an invite please. 

Hello, ive been playing for a couple weeks now and have a pretty good feel for the game so far, i was thinking my next step should be joining a clan and possibly working out some of the fine details ive yet to discover, as well as help improve said clan. Im on many hours a day usually, So if youre up to it id like an invite please.

I will love to add you to the family, I am however having MAJOR problems with my PC right now... Just decided to crap out randomly so let me try and get someone to invite you. It'll be just a little bit. :3

Edit: George_on_Duty is sending an invite right now.

Edited by oPANDAFRAMEo

Hi , I am interested in joining your clan. 

i will be online almost everyday and have been plying this game for sometimes. 

If there is any slots available for new member please invite me

IGN : EviLGe

Edited by EviLGe

Hi , I am interested in joining your clan. 

i will be online almost everyday and have been plying this game for sometimes. 

If there is any slots available for new member please invite me

IGN : EviLGe

I will invite you as soon as I can! (you might wanna try leaving your current clan though so i can send you an invite :P ) :3

Would like to join. Daily player looking for a clan that is actually active. Also have a few friends looking for a good home.

Ign: Alley_Killa

hi I would like to join. sounds like a fun clan.

hope you will invite me XD

IGN:BrokenRune

Invites are getting sent now! HETOTYUKEN is inviting you! :3

Hello, My name's Nilyn & I would like to join your clan. Honestly the name is what caught my attention but then after reading your OP...yea, sounds like home to me. I play daily, hours differ day to day though. Not new but not a vet either & it's time that I get into a clan.

Thanks for listening(reading).

Nilyn

Hello, My IGN is ApplySci. I Love helping out wherever and whoever I can. I'm really hoping to find a clan with mature and respectable players (last clan had some real elitist know-it-all that spoke down to new players / verbally harassed anyone asking for help and it destroyed the clan experience for many players, looking to avoid people like that). Not asking for much, just respect for all players at any level of their warframe experience :-)

Thank you for your consideration. 

Edited by ApplySci

Hello, My IGN is ApplySci. I Love helping out wherever and whoever I can. I'm really hoping to find a clan with mature and respectable players (last clan had some real elitist know-it-all that spoke down to new players / verbally harassed anyone asking for help and it destroyed the clan experience for many players, looking to avoid people like that). Not asking for much, just respect for all players at any level of their warframe experience :-)

Thank you for your consideration. 

Great. I will have someone invite you when I can get to it, i have a pretty messed up back right now, so I'll have to get someone else to do it. Thank you for your interest in the clan! :3

• 4 weeks later...

HI, My IGN is djmurusaki and i would like to join your clan. I'm that that new cause i just came back from the game and now im looking for a clan XD and when i saw the clan name it peaked my interest :P. Im a helpful player (when im not busy) and it's lonely having no clan sooo... yeh.

Thanks~ xD

HI, My IGN is djmurusaki and i would like to join your clan. I'm that that new cause i just came back from the game and now im looking for a clan XD and when i saw the clan name it peaked my interest :P. Im a helpful player (when im not busy) and it's lonely having no clan sooo... yeh.

Thanks~ xD

I just tried, said you are in one.

Edited by oPANDAFRAMEo

Sup! IGN is RustyBoots and I'd like to join up. I'll straight out admit to some off on on time on the game, but usually its due to other games I am also playing, to just in general real life crap that keeps me busy at times, but I always come back, and even in the mists of inactive times I try to come on every here and there to keep playing when I can. That outta the way, my brothers tried starting a guild but they dont seem to be playing anymore so I am looking for an active one to join. 

Been playing sense Rhino was the only tank around, maybe even before? Meh, cant even remember. I got RaidCall, and am on Steam now. Due to the things I mentioned before, Im always having trouble gearing up, and am never able to do end game cause of how slow I've been going. Im hoping with a clans helps, I can actually get somewhere, and keep up everytime I am around to either help other players, or play with those who want to do things like t4, or the new raid. or even just clan events. 

Get back to me when ya can, thanks, Peace

Sup! IGN is RustyBoots and I'd like to join up. I'll straight out admit to some off on on time on the game, but usually its due to other games I am also playing, to just in general real life crap that keeps me busy at times, but I always come back, and even in the mists of inactive times I try to come on every here and there to keep playing when I can. That outta the way, my brothers tried starting a guild but they dont seem to be playing anymore so I am looking for an active one to join. 

Been playing sense Rhino was the only tank around, maybe even before? Meh, cant even remember. I got RaidCall, and am on Steam now. Due to the things I mentioned before, Im always having trouble gearing up, and am never able to do end game cause of how slow I've been going. Im hoping with a clans helps, I can actually get somewhere, and keep up everytime I am around to either help other players, or play with those who want to do things like t4, or the new raid. or even just clan events. 

Get back to me when ya can, thanks, Peace

Sweet I have someone sending the invite right now. :3

Edited by oPANDAFRAMEo