Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

-Ancestor Of Tenno-

Yeselectro

I came up with this idea minutes ago.

A half-foe, half-ally mysterious man.

Let me tell more:

[=Ancestor of Tenno=]

He is the oldest known Tenno alive. There is no information about his name, about where he came from, about his appearance nor utilities. He shows himself only during night, or in void -randomly-.

His appearance only can seen as a silhouette, a samurai-like Tenno hiding behind the void.

[Here are some In-game information]

-----------------------------------------------

How/When does he appear?

He appears in Lisets, in void missions and in normal missions. The time is random, so there are no information about the time either.

What does he do when he appears?

He darkenes the area that the Tenno is in, Stuns the Tenno as long as he keeps talking, only leaves formal area that is for Tenno to see, he is behind that area when he talks.

What does he talk about?

Here are his first quotes when player see him the first time in Liset:

'Hahah, welcome Tenno! Oh, no! I did not mean to scare you, but that is necessary. It is a game between chaos and... well, chaos. But there is a diffirence. Oh, what rude i am! Let me introduce you with,... myself. I am your ancestor, Tenno. Your-... "Our" existence last very long. That is a good thing. But, with Lotus... THERE IS NO FUTURE FOR BOTH OF US."

*He teleports to players back*

'You may not know the exact time when Lotus saved you. But i, DO!.. It is in our past, where we first meet. Face to face, together.'

*He appears in front of player*

'You might not saw me. That is a problem, because i was in the void when i first saw you. Remember the three Tenno that came to save you that day? It was not Lotus that who sent them. It was me.'

*He creates a chair from shadows and sits there*

'Let's talk a bit, shall we?.. I want you, to leave Lotus, and change your side, to mine. What did Lotus brang to this system? Huh?;'

*He opens a holographic screen in front of you that is showing "chaos" scenes*

'She brang death, she brang BLOOD, she brang, chaos... She is the only reason of those kills, those, innocent families that "WERE LIVING" in the system. Before, their death.'

'What will i bring to this system if you choose me?'

*He opens the same scene*

'... CHAOS... Chaos will always remain, because of her! But there is a diffirence between scenes. Take a close look.'

'The one that Lotus "broke", is uncontrollable. Neither Vor, nor Vay Hek is under her command. But take a look at mine;

EVERYONE, OBEYS TO, ME!'

*teleports to players left and touches players head while he speaks*

'When i say "STOP", they, stop. Because i am, BEYOND VAY HEK, BEYOND LOTUS AND BEYOND TWIN QUEENS!... Our race, Tenno, is dying.'

'Which one is better?... THINK!. The -puny- Lotus one, or mine?!'

'I give you, some time, for your desicion. I do not order you, to join my side. But if you don't, everyone, will have to.'

'I will give you just a bit of information about me. I am not the Stalker. Not the Queens' servant. Not Hek's, nor Vor's sidekick. I am beyond them, and i always been since centuries. Now, you know how old i am. Now you know-...'

*slowly disappearing*

'how many year i seen chaos...'

*disappears, blindness goes away, everything turns back to normal*.

Note:

I know this character will change ALL of the story, but if he was in the game, just think about how action-ish would it be!

Ahem, let's continue...

[=Desicion=]

You have three desicion in that point:

-Stay With Lotus:

You choose to stay with Lotus. Now, you are marked by him and when you do Tier IV void missions or strong planets like Neptune or Pluto's missions, he will come to attack you just like how Syndicates do. But he will dash you apart if you are not prepared.

-Convince Him To Not To Mess With The System:

Congratulations! You literally threaten him with your words. When you are in mission, he will send anti-Tenno force-squads to kill you.

-Battle With Him Without Lotus Knowing It:

You don't really "battle" with him. You have a negotiation with him. If you can convince him to keep this only between Tenno and himself, you win! But if you can not, it repeats the same progress in the first desicion, Stay With Lotus.

[=QUESTIONS & ANSWERS=]

How to decide?:

Lotus will send you a message with a reciever in it. If you want to Convince Him you have to sell that reciever.

If you want to Have Negotiation with him, you have to use the reciever.

If you want to Stay With Lotus , you have to keep it in your inventory and not touch it until the desicion day comes.

Is there side effects?:

If you select first desicion, things will go normal but you will be attacked at least once per month.

If you select the second desicion, you will get more useful information about him while he sends you kill-squads.

If you select the last desicion, there is two way:

=1- Try to convince him with your words

=2-Try to convince him with evidence that shows everything is okay.

If you select the wrong one, you will be thrown back to first desicion.

How does he sound like?:

He sounds like Stalker, but more understandable way.

How to kill him when he attacks?:

Only way to kill him is trapping him. If you trap him, his energy will drain because he will be no longer in void-state. Then he will fade away. But not forever.

How to get away from him?:

Think it like this is an event just like Eyes of Blight. It has a limited time. You have to wait for it to end. When it ends, ... well, that's DE's desicion. We don't know what they would do about it.

Quotes when he got killed:

'REMEMBER TENNO, WE, WILL, FALL!... Together!'

---

'No, NO!... I can not be defeated!... My arrival will be SOON!'

---

'I can see the fear in your eyes. And from your eyes, i can see there is no logic in you...'

Quotes when he kills the player:

'I did not want this to be in that way but you left me no choice!'

--

'My ancestors said once, "only one, who can play with chaos, will fall, with another"...'

What do you think about him?

Careful not to cut yourself on all that edge...

Pretty much this.

If you have to admit that your idea constitutes a rewrite of the game's canon, that's your first sign that it's a bad one.

Besides, it's already been established that Hayden Tenno was the first Tenno, and honestly if he got added I personally would have preferred something like an inverse Stalker, i.e. he rarely shows up to help you out if you TPK on a high-level mission you didn't seem ready for.