Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Video Series I'm Trying To Start.

(PSN)LocoCrazy_

Sounds interesting to me. There are many interesting things that can be discussed about when it comes to all things Warframe due to it's growth potential and how many different directions Digital Extremes can take the game. Since we already have a few channels who does Builds, Warframe and Weapon reviews, I personally am more interested in the Think-Tank stuff you mentioned.

But that is all up to you of course.

Caffeinesoul thinks Loco's series has potential but will wait for first proper discussion video to be released before making a qualitative judgement. Caffeinesoul also thinks that if Loco keeps referring to Loco's self in the third person during discussion about lore and game mechanics, Caffeinesoul will also become.. loco.

Edited by caffeinesoul

Caffeinesoul thinks Loco's series has potential but will wait for first proper discussion video to be released before making a qualitative judgement. Caffeinesoul also thinks that if Loco keeps referring to Loco's self in the third person during discussion about lore and game mechanics, Caffeinesoul will also become.. loco.

Khajiit would be pleased.

I like the idea a lot. and will most likely watch more then half of what you make due to the huge amount of time a have to waste-no wait use! yes use...

anyway one thing I find a bit weird about the way you talk is that you don't go full 3rd person like caffinesoul does. it just sounds a little weird when you do that.

but don't take it as a bad thing. you can keep doing it if you want to its just a tiny little bit distracting.