The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily Reward

SiemperNL

Hey,

What is the chance of getting anything else except the freaking worthless ammo boxes and weapons EXP?? I'm having the 7+day rewards for a while now but i haven't gotten anything special yet. Did you ever get anything good from it?

Let me hear!

Thanks

I amost exclusivly get rifle ammo boxes :(

Have they told you that you can start to click like hell when the rotations slows down to a very slow speed.

That way, you can actually get the stuff you want if its in the slow rotation ^^

Edited by Venarge

Just ammo boxes for me. I think I got a blueprint for something once.

I heard the chances increase if you bought a founders package. Just anecdotal though, of course. 

I have a founders pack and the best I've ever gotten was 2k credits. Everything else I get end up being ammo boxes..

Since they fixed clicking, I have gotten nothing but Ammo Boxes.

I think 90% of the total rewards I have gotten have been ammo boxes, the 10% being potatos I clicked, Affinity for already maxed weapons and warframes, and Large Health Restores.

Edited by CaligoIllioneus

Just ammo boxes for me. I think I got a blueprint for something once.

I heard the chances increase if you bought a founders package. Just anecdotal though, of course.

Grand Master here, I wish that were true. I've been getting nothing but...Well the first few days I kept getting XP, which I won't be complaining about comparing to what I'm getting these days. Just...Ammo boxes...Just that...That is all...

Some people just have a better chance that's all. Founder package doesn't alter it.

I don't really know why they have these daily rewards then, they suck so so insanely hard...and no one actually sees a good use in the ammo boxes. Maybe they should try something else with this...

I didn't know that you could click on the rewards at the beginning so i only got ammo boxes for about 3 weeks or more. When i found out that you could click a little before the ammo box i got 2 or 3 potatoes. After a week it was fixed :(.

Edited by Story4

Have they told you that you can start to click like hell when the rotations slows down to a very slow speed.

That way, you can actually get the stuff you want if its in the slow rotation ^^

Yup I found that out the day before they fixed it and had already got the dailly.

Well Ive had some problems with the rewards system,

I have logged in every day since the game released and I still have the 7-day 3 star sign under the picture, but the problem is that sometimes it shows the 7 day rewards and sometimes it changes to the 0-2 day rewards even when it says 3 stars. They really need to fix this.

Edited by John87156

Well Ive had some problems with the rewards system,

I have logged in every day since the game released and I still have the 7-day 3 star sign under the picture, but the problem is that sometimes it shows the 7 day rewards and sometimes it changes to the 0-2 day rewards even when it says 3 stars. They really need to fix this.

wow that is really weird, i never had the issue that it changes to 2-day reward...i just haven't gotten anything good at all in the past 2 weeks....so ask me...what is rewarding about logging in the game and playing a match? :S

They really should remove XP from the roster, and preferably replace ammo boxes with something else. You get way more XP by just killing few enemies in a mission, which takes few seconds, and let's be serious - WHY would we need to refill ammo, if almost every enemy drops ammo packs? After a bit of fighting the Infested, which I only use melee against, the ground is covered in enough ammo to supply a small army.

Why not get rid of those two useless things, or replace them with, let's say, packages of 100 rubedo or other uncommon material for 7+ login reward? Even if you don't get your shiny potato, you at least don't facepalm at the 200th ammo box you will NEVER use.

Edited by Shardi

They're giving you free items just for logging on. Why complain?

Personally, I'm satisfied I just get a free lottery ticket just by walking in the door every day. When they throw a free potato in your face, you'll realize it's worth it.