Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hi, My Name Is $Pace_Mou$E And I'm Addicted To Warframe

Space_Mouse

It's true. I love beta games such as warframe and hawken mostly because watching the game interface and play evolve is interesting. It can be painful like the Operation Eyes of Blight  event (more like Operation This Aint Right), but these are the wages of beta games...face it PC gamers are the play testers for the consoles so this will continue. We get to play it first which is fun, the discovery process is very rewarding. I've been impressed with the amount of new content from DE as well as the strength of the community. Archwing really appeals to me because i love space dogfight simulators and mech games. The archwings feel like owning a hot rod that you can tool out however you like. The graphics and style of the game are unique and the lore is interesting. For a shooty stabbie killie game there is allot of focus on building and customizing, which is refreshing. Love the clan halls, solar rails, relays are promising these allow a level of user created environmental content rare in games of this sort. Keep up the good work DE. Looking forward to the combined warframe/archwing missions. Hope to see some or espionage syndicate based player v. player (clan v clan) gang war type content, similar to solar rail conflicts perhaps happening on the relays. Also love to see some sort of dark anti-hero anti-lotus type content.

See you all in the Void!

Sp@(3_/\/\0u$3  >.<

Edited by Space_Mouse

I was REALLY BAD for a while but once I owned everything I could within the game... It got boring...

THEN THEY CAME OUT WITH MOAR UPDATEESS AND ITS AMAZING AGAIN!1!!!1

actually I think the new updates give this game so much more replay value its not even funny...

984 hours... yeah I've been a fan for a while...

Edited by CielleSword

Agreed CielleSword

& thanks everyone.

The thing i like about archwign is its a multiplier not an add on it's "(22warfarmes)(3archwings)" so 66 combinations of load outs that's not even looking at weapons and mods...that should be interesting for some time to come. Granted warframe stats no longer carry over, but there are dual missions planed. I just hope if they do another event around x-mass/new-year it's not one with a time gate that cant be made up for. Sooooo missed the imerator vandal even though i scored 87 mill points over many many runs, i missed it by 2 ships...the wages of Beta Play.

"...throw your precious lotus into the sun!!!"-AV

SM  >.<

Edited by Space_Mouse