Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Afk Punishment

AsuraKyu

So getting to 60, 80 , 100+ minutes in a survival and having neglected the over 2 or 3 members who helped achieve that win is of accordance then? I wouldn't say so. If survival was about surviving Oxygen shouldn't be apart of that game mode as it is. Never seems to be a problem if I wanted to AFK in an exterminate for an hour

You would'nt? I would. You died. No rewards. I don't care if you played for 40 hours. If you died and got no rewards you did not survive.

You want zero consequences for failures - no, even worse, you get killed because <reasons> and you don't even call it a failure - and still want rewards.

About time this was introduced. Perhaps people will stop treating "survival" as "personal loot cave, with optional extraction at any time we want".

You would'nt? I would. You died. No rewards. I don't care if you played for 40 hours. If you died and got no rewards you did not survive.

You want zero consequences for failures - no, even worse, you get killed because <reasons> and you don't even call it a failure - and still want rewards.

About time this was introduced. Perhaps people will stop treating "survival" as "personal loot cave, with optional extraction at any time we want".

3835-so-hardcore.jpg