Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Wanna Go On A Forum Strike With Me?

NinjaSnipe11

So let me get this straight, giving money to a f2p game is more important than saving starving children in africa?

Did i say that?

Hek, whose to say I don't donate to charities from time to time?

I certainly wouldn't get comfy in my an ivory tower in anycase.

Eh whatever tickles you man.

Though if thats so impotent to you then why are you on the forums arguing?

Let me get this straight: Inciting a strike over a f2p game is more important then giving to starving kids in Africa, right?

The hypocrisy is real.

Don't throw stones in glass houses friend.

(jesus this is getting better by the second)

Edited by StinkyPygmy

Complaining about a guy giving money to a f2p game (and you playing it--- and your T4 keys) are more important then you donating your time to help the starving children in Africa?

So you do think its better to give a f2p game money than save african childrens lives?

The first option is a goner for early or mid gamers. 15k for a key.. even 10k is hard to come by.

The second option is rather unappealing too, imagine farming hours to get 25k rep and in the end you got like 2x T1 keys and 1x T3 interception.

Kinda pointless don't ya think? This change is too huge for anyone to digest at one shot.

You must have forgotten that before Syndicates were introduced, you couldn't even buy Tower Keys with an in-game currency. You had to farm them. That option still exists, just so you know. Syndicate rep is not the only way to get keys. You have other means. Spoiled players will be spoiled players I guess. It was nice of DE to give us another way to obtain them to begin with. 

Alright I'm done.

If you think that way then so be it.

So? Why couldn't he, If he could speak up for himself instead of trolling that would be nice.

Founder guy, explain to us why you didn't give any of that to charity.

You must have forgotten that before Syndicates were introduced, you couldn't even buy Tower Keys with an in-game currency. You had to farm them. That option still exists, just so you know. Syndicate rep is not the only way to get keys. You have other means. Spoiled players will be spoiled players I guess. It was nice of DE to give us another way to obtain them to begin with. 

No I am not forgetting. DE saw this as a problem so they fixed it by adding them to syndicates. And now they are getting rid of that again. Great.

The first option is a goner for early or mid gamers. 15k for a key.. even 10k is hard to come by.

The second option is rather unappealing too, imagine farming hours to get 25k rep and in the end you got like 2x T1 keys and 1x T3 interception.

Kinda pointless don't ya think? This change is too huge for anyone to digest at one shot.

Syndicates are not for early to mid gamers. Recall that you need to give a Forma to get to that level in the first place.

25k rep does not take "hours" to get. That entire thing is a moot point, considering how cheap it still is.

Anyone could have told you that the 5000 for 5 keys thing would get changed. That was way under-priced.

So you do think its better to give a f2p game money than save african childrens lives?

Have you heard of the Fallacy of Relative Privation, or appeal to worse problems? Let's bring irrelevant content into this discussion! How much money have YOU donated to feed starving kids in Africa? Please post proof! I'd love to see what a saint you are and how this is relevant to your original [size=1]lack of a [/size]point!

So? Why couldn't he, If he could speak up for himself instead of trolling that would be nice.

Founder guy, explain to us why you didn't give any of that to charity.

No I am not forgetting. DE saw this as a problem so they fixed it by adding them to syndicates. And now they are getting rid of that again. Great.

Read my response friend. its all there.

Try reading again poppet.

The amount of fallacies and disproportionate arguments presented is entertaining beyond belief.

Did i say that?

Hek, whose to say I don't donate to charities from time to time?

I certainly wouldn't get comfy in my an ivory tower in anycase.

Eh whatever tickles you man.

Though if thats so impotent to you then why are you on the forums arguing?

Let me get this straight: Inciting a strike over a f2p game is more important then giving to starving kids in Africa, right?

The hypocrisy is real.

Don't throw stones in glass houses friend.

(jesus this is getting better by the second)

I'm not following, even anonymously.

And if you can''t understand any of it then its very clear that everyone is chasing their tails.

I've responded despite not having to justify any of my actions (especially claims you have made with no basis) to you.

You've done a really good job of derailing your own topic.

Ahhh who am I kidding, lets not pretend your not being a troll.

I'm opting for popcorn now. 

*munches*

Edited by StinkyPygmy

Have you heard of the Fallacy of Relative Privation, or appeal to worse problems? Let's bring irrelevant content into this discussion! How much money have YOU donated to feed starving kids in Africa? Please post proof! I'd love to see what a saint you are and how this is relevant to your original lack of a point!

Sorry, you are too smart for me. You have some nice opinions though (no sarcasm intended). Sorry Im not smart enough to argue points with you.

So now what you are doing is assuming. 

You assume DE saw it as a problem, but in reality it was a suggested feature from the community. OH SH**! Well what do you know! DE listened! There goes that word "input" again. 

Sorry, you are too smart for me. You have some nice opinions though (no sarcasm intended). Sorry Im not smart enough to argue points with you.

I'm simply saying that you should stick to the point, to avoid making a fool of yourself. Looking back through this post though, it seems you've already done that. All I see is one very angry you and a bunch of people talking sense that is bouncing right off your shell of butthurt.

Try reading again poppet.

The amount of fallacies and disproportionate arguments presented is entertaining beyond belief.

I'm not following, even anonymously.

And if you can''t understand any of it then its very clear that everyone is chasing their tails.

I've responded despite not having to justify any of my actions (especially claims you have made with no basis).

I'm opting for popcorn now. 

I already read that, its what I replied to in the first place. And you didnt explain at all why you didn't donate to charity.

I already read that, its what I replied to in the first place. And you didnt explain at all why you didn't donate to charity.

I suggest you read this guy's post again:

Have you heard of the Fallacy of Relative Privation, or appeal to worse problems? Let's bring irrelevant content into this discussion! How much money have YOU donated to feed starving kids in Africa? Please post proof! I'd love to see what a saint you are and how this is relevant to your original lack of a point!

I'm simply saying that you should stick to the point, to avoid making a fool of yourself. Looking back through this post though, it seems you've already done that. All I see is one very angry you and a bunch of people talking sense that is bouncing right off your shell of butthurt.

There is nothing wrong with their logic. Its just not for me. I'll stick with my opinions thanks you.

And I complimented you D: I wasn't being sarcastic, you dont have to be a prick to me.

I suggest you read this guy's post again:

I've read it 3 times. There is no need.

Edited by NinjaSnipe11

What makes you think I haven't?

What makes you think its even remotely relevant?

have you?

Your the making the claim now back it up. thats how debating works.

Try again.

What makes you think I haven't?

What makes you think its even remotely relevant?

have you?

Your the making the claim now back it up. thats how debating works.

Try again.

Well thats irrelevant because you haven't donated. You would have shoved the fact down our throats by now that you donated.

You obviously haven't got what he was getting at then.

Whether or not StinkyPygmy has donated money is irrelevant. In fact, the whole donation thing in general is irrelevant. It does nothing for your case.

There is nothing wrong with their logic. Its just not for me. I'll stick with my opinions thanks you.

And I complimented you D: I wasn't being sarcastic, you dont have to be a prick to me.

I'm not trying to be a prick, but your monkeying around is exceedingly foolish and frustrates me to an extreme degree. You've stated your opinion, vehemently, multiple times. You haven't touched on your reasoning behind your opinion in any reasonable sense, if at all. Your rebuttals to other's statements are usually based on emotion and have little to no logical clout. You also namecall, and insinuate that people are illiterate/stupid, and you do that A LOT

Try answering these:

WHY are you upset?

WHAT would you change?

IS this a reasonable suggestion?

as for responding to others:

CONSIDER their point

LOOK for flaws in their reasoning, if any

POINT those out, in a concise and respectful manner.

if no flaws are found

RECONSIDER your stance OR

REAFFIRM the positives of your point of view

under no circumstances:

DO NOT bring up unrelated social issues

DO NOT use a personal attack as a basis for an argument or counterpoint

DO NOT obstinately defend something that has been thoroughly refuted

Edited by ForSeagulls

You obviously haven't got what he was getting at then.

Whether or not StinkyPygmy has donated money is irrelevant. In fact, the whole donation thing in general is irrelevant. It does nothing for your case.

What you donate to says what kind of person you are. And if he hasn't well

(he obviously hasn't since he rather support f2p games developers)

I'm not trying to be a prick, but your monkeying around is exceedingly foolish and frustrates me to an extreme degree. You've stated your opinion, vehemently, multiple times. You haven't touched on your reasoning behind your opinion in any reasonable sense, if at all. Your rebuttals to other's statements are usually based on emotion and have little to no logical clout. You also namecall, and insinuate that people are illiterate/stupid, and you do that A LOT

Try answering these:

WHY are you upset?

WHAT would you change?

IS this a reasonable suggestion?

as for responding to others:

CONSIDER their point

LOOK for flaws in their reasoning, if any

POINT those out, in a concise and respectful manner.

if no flaws are found

RECONSIDER your stance OR

REAFFIRM the positives of your point of view

I have reconsidered my stance, maybe if you could read you would go back and read the entire last 5 pages of replies.

And no, people won't consider my points, they are all haters.

People look for flaws and use them against use instead of correcting them.