The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Trader Location

Imaru

This is true, but I did say farming was painful. Take Loki Prime for example. I started farming him bout 11/2 months back. 2 Days ago, I finally got, the systems. That was one of the best moments I've ever had in warframe. True, I started hating T4 Def during that time, but still, it was great. However, I agree, the drop tables are messed up.

This a game, nothing about it should be painful. Now I'm not saying that everyone should get everything instantly, either.

Everyone's threshold is different on the matter, but everyone has a point where that coveted prize just isn't worth it anymore. That also assumes the whole process doesn't sour you on the item. I completed Loki Prime and leveled it to 30 before I got Rhino prime. I ended up trading for the blueprint after I caught myself cussing out DERebecca for getting one on PrimeTime for the third(?) time. It never should have come to that, and it's certainly not good for either DE or the players.

Totally off topic, but I completely disagree with you. It's 2015. The days of 50 levels of progress just to get to the fun part are over. Even WoW lets you boost to 90 right away.

And I'd rather not have people rally behind nerfing everything, because they were able to obtain the item with platinum after just starting the game, then later complain about their weapon being more OP than everything else they didn't use prior. I'd rather work and actually earn the power, instead of buying my way to greatness.

It's incredibly lazy and allows players to cheese their way through almost all of the content in the game. When I started playing, the most powerful weapon in the game at the time was soma. I didn't complain or want to quit the game when I learned it required MR6 to wield. I gathered the resources, built as many weapons as I could and mastered them all. I earned that power, and I loved using the weapon all the more.

Edited by Pizzarugi

A number of people have said that it is unfair that they cannot access the Void Trader because he is in a mastery locked relay. I have an idea that may help to assuage this issue.

I have a reply.  WAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!  Tough.

I joined the game during the Tethras Doom event.  So I didn't get pretty much to only emblem worth having and I had to buy the mods at a premium price later.  So you can understand my "meh" attitude when someone can't get an expensive mod when they are at a low mastery rank.

My suggestion is to play the game.  I asked for a taxi to one mission.  After politely asking for 20 minutes, I learned it is much faster just to do the missions and finish the star map so I wouldn't ever have to ask for a taxi again.

Play the game.  If someone wants to level 3 warframes and play the same 5 weapons over and over again (and insult the "collectors" over and over again for actually playing), then fine.  However, parts of the game won't be open to them.

Doesn't bother me in the least.