Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Lachesis [Stealth/support]

Avarcaness

Looks like your stealth was very well thought out.   I would like to see a mission style that required stealth more, and also make is so that the WHOLE FREAKING SHIP is alerted when they find you.'

only suggestion I might have is increase power level of Stop Time to 125 or so, to make is even less spammable, and maybe explain shadow a bit more. 

Is it just a stationary cloud of invisibility or will it wander around/ follow you for a set time?

Shadow is a stationary cloud that veils you from the eyes of your enemies. It is permanent, and it doesn't work on teammates (unless they are using the same Frame). However, once you exit the cloud you are visible. It also disables electronics and damages certain Corpus enemies.

Edited by Avarcaness

I have this design that I made. Originally, I tried to come up with some lore but the more I read about this frame, the more I think that maybe my design might go with it. Check it out, let me know what you think OP

himitsu2_zps2ea5317c.png

original thread here:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/45543-himitsu-grandmasters-of-the-tenno/#entry457561

That looks great! the left hand (right hand if you are facing him) could be where the grapple comes from, and I like the animal thing on his other hand but I'm not quite sure if it fits in with the overall warframe theme. I mean have you seen anything that has fur or feathers on it? but as a proof-of-concept I think it fits the bill perfectly.

P.S. I followed the link to the original thread and just wanted to say you got yourself a hater on there giving you lore crap. if DE wants your lore fine, if not they will give it one that fits.

to the U to the M to the P!!!

What does that spell?

BUMP!!!

Dude, every day I check my content to look to see if people posted new comments, and everyday I see your thread and everyday I think someone new agreed with how cool and awesome your idea is but it just turns out to be you always bump'n.

if people like your stuff (which they should, cause it's amazing!) they will naturally flock to it, it doesn't need you to bump it every 24 hours.

Thanks man!

The spikey gauntlet would be great for grapple, the crow can be deployed to distract enemies as it flies past them so you sneak around them and kill them (great for solo stealth runs). I believe the raven gauntlet goes well with the theme considering the name of the frame is Dusk and its specialty is stealth combat. Something about the Raven has this dark vibe that complements the darkness of Dusk.

These are all suggestions, btw.

Edited by Bones98

I have this design that I made. Originally, I tried to come up with some lore but the more I read about this frame, the more I think that maybe my design might go with it. Check it out, let me know what you think OP

himitsu2_zps2ea5317c.png

original thread here:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/45543-himitsu-grandmasters-of-the-tenno/#entry457561

That looks great! I'll be sure to check out the other thread and see how it is. It certainly fits the theme of a stealthy, darkness warframe. I like the "feathers" on his shoulders, it would be cool to see some feathers sticking backwards on his head to give him the appearance of a hawk.

Dude, every day I check my content to look to see if people posted new comments, and everyday I see your thread and everyday I think someone new agreed with how cool and awesome your idea is but it just turns out to be you always bump'n.

if people like your stuff (which they should, cause it's amazing!) they will naturally flock to it, it doesn't need you to bump it every 24 hours.

Right, right. Sorry.

Thanks man!

The spikey gauntlet would be great for grapple, the crow can be deployed to distract enemies as it flies past them so you sneak around them and kill them (great for solo stealth runs). I believe the raven gauntlet goes well with the theme considering the name of the frame is Dusk and its specialty is stealth combat. Something about the Raven has this dark vibe that complements the darkness of Dusk.

These are all suggestions, btw.

May I ask, how did you draw that? Because it looks great and I suck at computer art. I'm okay at hand drawing, is there any way I can hand draw something and convert it to computer format?

That looks great! I'll be sure to check out the other thread and see how it is. It certainly fits the theme of a stealthy, darkness warframe. I like the "feathers" on his shoulders, it would be cool to see some feathers sticking backwards on his head to give him the appearance of a hawk.

Right, right. Sorry.

May I ask, how did you draw that? Because it looks great and I suck at computer art. I'm okay at hand drawing, is there any way I can hand draw something and convert it to computer format?

I just drew it on my sketch pad and scanned it with my computer. I'm not great with art whether it be with pencil or computer either.

I heard photoshop can enhance the thickness and boldness of lines that scanners fail to pick up on, but I can't afford $300 worth of software. :( lol

I just drew it on my sketch pad and scanned it with my computer. I'm not great with art whether it be with pencil or computer either.

I heard photoshop can enhance the thickness and boldness of lines that scanners fail to pick up on, but I can't afford $300 worth of software. :( lol

Understandable. But your drawing looks okay, I'd like to see more.

• 2 weeks later...