Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add Energy Cost To Ability Page

CrendKing

Hi. I'm not sure if this was brought up by anyone else before. The frame's ability page contains basic stats of the 4 abilities, such as power strength or duration, but there is no energy cost. Sure the cost will not change as the ability ranks up, but I find it very useful when I use a frame for the first time. Can DE consider to add it?

By the way, currently the description of the abilities are pretty vague. There is no detail of explaining how the "power strength" or "power range" is related to the mechanic of the ability. In contrast, the wiki is much more informative, especially for those concrete number. For example, in order to find how much damage can Rhino's Iron Skin absorb, http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Iron_Skin seems to be the only source. Does DE intentionally make the description vague and relative so that they can make changes to the abilities without updating the text? Is it possible to have official version of the detailed description (like the wiki has) for each ability?

Thanks for reading.