Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Regarding Syndicate Sigils

Issxi

The sigils are wonderful. They are themselves so awesome and epic looking, but some are cooler than others, but people don't use them because they don't give MAX rep.

Think you could make it to where after you reach MAX rank with your Syndicate, all sigils get the same rep gain as the top tier one? To kind of open up the customization a bit. There are some real cool looking ones people are reluctant to use due to the rep gain alone.

Please look into this change. <3

IMO, sigil bonuses should be cumulative for each you own. I.e. if you own one sigil, you gain 5% when you wear it. If you own two, you gain 10% if you wear either one. And so on.

This way, there's an actually reason to collect all of them, instead of just wearing the one that gives the biggest bonus.

*Edit: I'd say a 2% bonus for each sigil owned, for a maximum of +20% for all ten (that way, there's a payoff for all the people who already had their top 15% sigils and would be unhappy with the change).

Edited by DaftMeat

IMO, sigil bonuses should be cumulative for each you own. I.e. if you own one sigil, you gain 5% when you wear it. If you own two, you gain 10% if you wear either one. And so on.

This way, there's an actually reason to collect all of them, instead of just wearing the one that gives the biggest bonus.

*Edit: I'd say a 2% bonus for each sigil owned, for a maximum of +20% for all ten (that way, there's a payoff for all the people who already had their top 15% sigils and would be unhappy with the change).

Brilliant idea - I second it with both hands.

• 2 weeks later...