Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Giving Away Free Plat To Promote Warframe

(XBOX)M1KE daSALESguy

Hello everyone,

As mentioned on the dev stream the xbox community is not as large as the rest so I want to show xbox one on twitch what warframe is all about. Friday January 16th between 7 and 8 eastern I am giving away FIVE 100 plat prizes to my followers! We plan to do a end game run where enemies Will reach over lvl 1000 enemies. Please support warframe my twitch id is. M1kedasalesguy. Xbox one users are only eligible for prizes sorry

No one single survival game for mutalist. 2 hours and 16 min for one game. Xbox is only 4 or 5 months old. I didn't get to of do other events. How about this my best t4 survival is 2 hours and 40 min and t4 defence 87 waves is my best. I am not trying to have a contest of who is bigger here. All I am saying Xbox community is miniature compared to pc. I want to get more people in the game. Follow me on twitch you could learn something

Edited by (XB1)M1KE daSALESguy

he's confused because i think its only XBONERS and its not PC

he quoted a mention about Enemy Levels.

i can only presume he's confused in a "that Level doesn't exist" sort of disbelief or something.

i didn't see anything confusing about it. Enemies go up to Lv9999, so any number under that exists.

-snip-

you aren't making some competition debate, yet that's the first thing you do immediately after saying that.

try to just sticking to promoting Warframe as you're intending rather than starting flamewars.

I do see one flaw to this plan that isn't pc master race, its that your "promotion" will only promote it for people who already play the game. how would it reach anyone else?

I'm interested...

and I do want PS4 and XBOX to expand and bring in more people who will spend money for DE because they don't understand what type of game it is.