Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Think This Fits Pretty Well...

Haukai

According to the datamined loot drops

Onorix Blade, Fluctus Limb and Corvas Receiver each has a 7.5% drop chance

Corvas Stock, Corvas Barrel, Onorix Handle each has a 25.8% drop chance

What baffles me more is why on earth DE decided to make these parts untradable.

Edited by (PS4)SancticuS

What I just can't fathom is how the devs think this sort of thing is okay. And, don't tell me they recognize it's an issue, because if they really cared about it, it would've been fixed a year ago when people were complaining about the RNG then.

I guess it's difficult.... On one hand it should be possible to get all the weapons without investing real money, but it also has to be difficult enough to make some people buy the desired weapon for platinum..

They already made me buy the elytron. Because Uranus interception used to be unplayable for me (died right after spawing because connection isn't the best). Which is bad.... because I consider myself rather patient when it comes to farming.

i have to agree.  archwing seems really show and dull...  i love the way its played but the enemies are not scaling at all in the lower missions to give a fight...  they either need to be massive ammounts (that dont pull the bullS#&$ capture things from other side of map because of AI maping) or gain more levels.  isnt archwing what WF used to be a year or so ago?  thus in the future we may see some kinda of survival for it.  or some kind of variant of sort for it.

RNG like this isn't... You can try to justify this kind of crap all you want, but it doesn't take what's demonstrated in the OP for Warframe to survive.

I'm not justifying at all, but I'm just saying it is what it is. I got worn out by the grinding and I'm on break from Warframe right now so yea...

No idea... Just playing some other games atm..... actually just waiting for something big to happen in Warframe.

I almost didm't participate in the last event.... almost!

farming parts and lvling up stuff isn't that exciting after all.

I haven't logged in for 2 days now.. uh... warframe withdrawal. But I still love this game and I'm still loyal. Guess that's why I still come here to post  XD

2 days? That's a lil burnout.

Maybe the big thing you're waiting for is... U16? Or Swimming? Or cloth physics?

2 days? That's a lil burnout.

Maybe the big thing you're waiting for is... U16? Or Swimming? Or cloth physics?

Me personally, I'm waiting for the drop tables to be revamped, if that ever happens. I'll only be logging on for event exclusive items/void trader for now.

Edited by AoiiToori

Me personally, I'm waiting for the drop tables to be revamped, if that ever happens. I'll only be logging on for event exclusive items/void trader for now.

May your request be heard, tenno.

They also could do some improvements there...And invite us to do other stuff than endless gamemodes.