The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Community Moderators

[DE]Rebecca

No Thor my little baby, he is all grown up now, don't forget to take your hammer.  (I used to babysit Thor when he was 1 year old) ;)

Congratz to all the new moderators (Keep an eye on someone named  Fatal something X something

Thor first outfit

2013-Thor-Motocross-Infant-Primo-Onsies-

Edited by Kantazo

No Thor my little baby, he is all grown up now, don't forget to take your hammer.  (I used to babysit Thor when he was 1 year old) ;)

Congratz to all the new moderators (Keep an eye on someone named  Fatal something X something

Yeah, they better.

Interesting Decisions. And can't say I agree with them. I would have thought we would see ppl like Ced23Ric whos active, an old member of the community and probably one of the most known Forumer. Not some random who joined 1 month ago the game, whom most of the forum don't know or respect.

Again, bad decisions.

Edited by Sikab

Interesting Decisions. And can't say I agree with them. I would have thought we would see ppl like Ced23Ric whos active, an old member of the community and probably one of the most known Forumer. Not some random who joined 1 month ago the game, whom most of the forum don't know or respect.

Again, bad decisions.

Being an old member or respected because of all the time he spent in the forums, doesn't make someone a good moderator.

Being an old member or respected because of all the time he spent in the forums, doesn't make someone a good moderator.

Being here for a long time, being well-known and being respected certainly does help, especially when you behave in a manner that warrants that respect in the first place. You have much more knowledge and experience behind you and more people will know that, making you someone that others will quickly look up to.

I like Ced, he's a nice guy from everything I've seen of him.

Edited by FatalX7