Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, If You Feel You Really Must Remove Serration...

Vadrigos

Then please make all weapon damage scale by 10% with each rank gained. 

EDIT: Let me clarify, let's have it scale by 10% in a non-additive manner. What I'm basically asking is that Serration be made inherent to all weapons. 

Edited by Vadrigos

Nope. 

You wouldn't be able to scale back your favorite weapons if you wanted to use them in a lower-level game. 

Trust that DE can rebalance enemies in a way that means you don't need the extra damage from serration (extra dps from other mods? Fine, but not simple +damage) 

Edited by Innocent_Flower

Nope. 

You wouldn't be able to scale back your favorite weapons if you wanted to use them in a lower-level game. 

I don't understand what you're saying...are you one of those people that takes under-powered weapons into lower-level missions for a sense of challenge? 

Nope. 

Trust that DE can rebalance enemies in a way that means you don't need the extra damage from serration (extra dps from other mods? Fine, but not simple +damage)

One would think that if damage mods were removed, enemy scaling could be altered to take into account weapon rank rather than something as unreliable as say, conclave rating. Rediuced damage could also be implemented as a fairer nightmare multiplier. There are more benefits to removing damage mods than keeping them as-is, and the few drawbacks are easily circumvented with slightly altered systems. Or they could just... You know... Implement damage tuning at the same time they introduce mod tuning.

I'm very pro-removing/Changing the S#&$ out of serration. 

But weapon rank-damage buffing would only work if there were tuning (which would be mildly annoying, auto-tune?) 

I'd prefer it if Players could improve their weapons through the cunning use of what we now call 'utility mods'