Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, If De Does Release Their Soundtrack...

Zirion_Bk

...How would you guys like it to work? With the Dynamic Music System there are many different versions of each song and unless DE makes a different song for each combination, what would be a good way for it to work?

I would like if it was this type of program where you can set which parts you want to listen to and then save that as a music file that you can play. Would that be something good considering the large amounts of different combination that exist?

thats a cool interesting take on soundtracks.

so it would work like it was  a bunch of little sound clips and you just put all the ones you like back to back to back and save it as one song file?

Yeah, with the obvious exception that you cannot put Corpus and Grineer clips together. That's the only way I can think of that this soundtrack could truly work. It could even have presets made by the devs so we can listen to full stealth music or full combat music without needing to manually select every sound clip for that particular track.

>I would like if it was this type of program where you can set which parts you want to listen to and then save that as a music file that you can play. Would that be something good considering the large amounts of different combination that exist?

I don't want to advertise anything, but this sounds oddly like something I read about recently, it's an app that has a bunch of tiny snippets of music (maximum 30 seconds) that combine randomly into a 30 minute set. Like, say there's 200 samples, it'll take 60 of them and make you a 30 minute shuffle mode.