Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Minigame Mode?

kieranp95

Hi guys this was just an interesting discussion i had with friends and thought i would share the idea, for some of you it may sound stupid but for me at least i thought it would be a fun and cool mode to have.

So there would be a team of two, 1 side would be a playable stalker which would be controlled by another player and the other side would be a team of 4 warframes and they would have a random game mode to play on and a random map (corpus, grineer, void, orokin derelict etc.) and it would play like a normal game for the warframes side and the stalker has to try and kill all 4 players to win and the warframes have to kill the stalker and complete the random game mode and extract to win.

But to make this a bit more balanced so the warframe side wouldnt be op, their abilities would be limited like they do in pvp or they would have limited armour and shields or something.

This is just a general discussion about the idea so some of you might like it and some might not and if there are ways that you think would be better to balance or improve it then please leave a reply, thanks :).

yeah like i said it is a minigame mode, nothing would drop it is entirely for fun. Maybe DE could add some extra accessories or something that you could get from it then that would be alright as well, and there could also be more than 1 stalker or leave it as just 1 stalker. Thanks for the reply.