Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Have To Praise The Chinese Government For One Thing...

Renegade343

And that is the fact that they can clean up accidents quite quickly and efficiently, even if the accident is a rather (or relatively) major one. 

I mean, with the Shanghai stampede during New Year's Day, just hours after that, almost no sign was given to say that there was an accident there, and then the place was opened up for people to walk around in again. May seem disrespectful and such, but on the flip side, business is returned to normal in a very swift fashion. 

But as with all countries, China has its faults. Being Chinese myself. What we really need to concentrate about is getting these countries together.

Put it this way. America is just as bad, just in a different way.

Every country has its faults as corruption and greed is a common trait of almost every leadership thought out time, still, I would rather live in America as I feel its a bit better at the moment.

Now, if only they could clean up the air...

The smog in Beijing is insanely thick and noxious, my nose and throat got itchy within a day there - makes Manila pollution seem like clean air in comparison. That said, when I went up north to Xining and Tibet, much better air quality.