Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Game Mode [ Tenno Tower ] " The Answers You Seek Tenno.. Lie Amongst The Heavens "

pdxdubin

Amazing post. Great job presenting your ideas! I really dig alot of that. You nailed it with the ref pics too, helping to sell your idea, put the readers in the mood and convey the atmosphere clearly.

Some superb ideas here, and a great way to stimulate some excellent discussion and collaboration of ideas!

Reminds me of Ganon's Tower in Zelda:Ocarina of time, and also Mortal Kombat (the new one), the challenge tower... I really dug the feeling of ascending + challenges :)

kind of like endless defense but you move around.

alright after each boss fight give them a checkpoint and chance to leave and im all for it.

Checkpoints for sure, every 10 levels, after you kill the boss, you can leave and keep your materials.

But i think there should be a small chance for a key, or a portal type thing to drop.

Something that you can activate " in the dojo "

To let you go back to the point where you activated the key, with new team mates.

Maybe you had to go to bed?

Kinda like town portal scrolls in diablo 3.  

I think it would work really cool with a dojo, to have a bunch of portals up that people can go into and stuff =D

OP I am offically revoking your right to use italics.

You have abused the privilige and I am most upset.

You may appeal to have your italics use reinstated but any use before that will be met with strict concicences.

Fun idea though.

Edited by SgtCapricorn

OP I am offically revoking your right to use italics.

You have absurd the privilige and I am most upset.

You may appeal to have your italics use reinstated but any use before that will be met with strict concicences.

Fun idea though.

Wut

=(

haha

gime back.. meh itallics..

dat BIG... but simply awesome idea... gonna take a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time to make, but i have a feel this will be awesome

I approve this Suggestion

It would not take a long time to make.

They would be able to recycle the current maps and just put in portals to take you to different ones.

Wow .... Man ... This is realy GREAT IDEA ; >

Here is my suggestion

We know that we have something like "mini-game" in Waframe, where you have to hack consoles.

Why not add something in to it like "Deciphering" letters on Gates/Doors before every boss (using alfabhet of enemy faction). On Gates/Doors would be writed something and to get past we have to Decipher this correctly or it would be something like "question" and by using the alphabet of enemy faction respond to this ? The tips to the question would be somewhere in the floor.

Tenno is not only about power, but aswell brain ! So .. Why not ? xD

Sorry for my poor english, but i hope you can understand the suggestion i presented above :P 

Edited by Viole

Wow .... Man ... This is realy GREAT IDEA ; >

Here is my suggestion

We know that we have something like "mini-game" in Waframe, where you have to hack consoles.

Why not add something in to it like "Deciphering" letters on Gates/Doors before every boss (using alfabhet of enemy faction). On Gates/Doors would be writed something and to get past we have to Decipher this correctly or it would be something like "question" and by using the alphabet of enemy faction respond to this ? The tips to the question would be somewhere in the floor.

Tenno is not only about power, but aswell brain ! So .. Why not ? xD

Sorry for my poor english, but i hope you can understand the suggestion i presented above :P 

yes!

Amazing post. Great job presenting your ideas! I really dig alot of that. You nailed it with the ref pics too, helping to sell your idea, put the readers in the mood and convey the atmosphere clearly.

Some superb ideas here, and a great way to stimulate some excellent discussion and collaboration of ideas!

Reminds me of Ganon's Tower in Zelda:Ocarina of time, and also Mortal Kombat (the new one), the challenge tower... I really dug the feeling of ascending + challenges :)

thank you!

I can see the idea you had in mind and I understand the appeal, but personally I'm not extremely interested in it.

Feels like it would take the game in a whole different direction, and while Endgame is important, I'd rather see DE's endgame than one done by many different games before.

I see the concept, I just don't see Warframe in it.

I can see the idea you had in mind and I understand the appeal, but personally I'm not extremely interested in it.

Feels like it would take the game in a whole different direction, and while Endgame is important, I'd rather see DE's endgame than one done by many different games before.

I see the concept, I just don't see Warframe in it.

Good point!

I like the idea. It would definitely need to be one of many "Endgame" ideas if it were to be put in at all.

But before anything they need to fix the defense reward items....Fix what we have before going all out :o

Dubin you might wanna send this to DE_Steve and see what he thinks. (as a PM of course :P)

I like the idea. It would definitely need to be one of many "Endgame" ideas if it were to be put in at all.

But before anything they need to fix the defense reward items....Fix what we have before going all out :o

Dubin you might wanna send this to DE_Steve and see what he thinks. (as a PM of course :P)

I sent it to 

SkreeMalicious who is another warframe staff member.

He liked it, so i guess i could sent to DE_Steve also!

I'm not sure if you have it in there but another thing that would be cool would be pockets of infested now and then (not just floors of infested)

They would be there alongside the grineer or corpus sometimes causing a three way battle with the Tenno as they go.

Also if you made the Tower an Orokin tower it could be lore friendly. :3

It would be cool to have something like this, it would be exactly the same as Laberynth in Vindictus. Some problems as ammo and such should be addressed, but it that worked out.....  it could be a great addition to the game, though i think first we'd need something else than just shooting bullet sponge bosses... to keep it interesting.