The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2 Man Army Looks For More Support

Alfarie

Tenno, Thank you for taking your time to read this post. 

We, the Twilight Brigade, are looking for new members. 

Our name comes from the Anime .Hack Roots and NOT from the book or movies! The Clan objective is to find the Key of the Twilight, an ancient relic which enables its owner to open all secrets in that world. I think it should be clear that we are focusing on exploration and secret hunting. ;-)

That aside, we are a Ghost Clan with currently 4 members and 2 are online on a daily bases. Our dojo is 

completely maxed out with all developments and additional interior. 

We speak various languages German/Bulgarian/Russian but we communicate in English. As long as you speak/write normal English we don’t care about your origin or background/religion whatever… in this game you are a Tenno and if you’re a Tenno in our Clan then we are your “Family”. That said a Family supports all its members the same way, meaning if you are a low ranking Player at the moment and you need further support for your growing phase, we will take care of it until you can make your steps on your own. Same goes for events and tactical alerts; they are done usually in a team. 

Note that we try to make a balance between RL and in game time, we are online a few hours a day 

sometimes not at all, but we coordinate as much as we can if someone needs our help. 

If you’re looking for long runs of survival and or excessive defense runs… you found the right place! We usually play as a 2 man army, with the 2 man setup we easily reached for survival times of over 40 minutes and defense over 40 waves. So we have experience with your typical LVL 100 Bombard Captain with extended health that screws you up in a couple of seconds. 

Besides Warframe we participate in other Video games as well, such as Payday; Left4Dead2; League of Legends; Minecraft; COD 4 and 5 (not the new S#&$.); Free to play titles in general! In the future H1Z1 is also planned. 

Also we like Anime but no more information’s regarding that matter, only for members. If you want to talk during play, we can use Skype or Team speak to communicate if needed. 

“Wow those guys seem fun and I want to join them.”

Feel free to let me know, if you’re interested. 

A FAQ for those who still have questions:

Q: Do I need anything to join your clan?

A: Well if you can find the CLAN menu in game and craft the dojo key, your good to go.

Q: Do I need to act or behave in a certain way?

A: Nope, be yourself. If you are toxic to your clanmates though, I will have to slap your face a couple of times.

Q: I just started this game, can I join?

A: It would be an honor to guide a new Tenno to glory.

Q: How do you train your new recruits? 

A: Like apes teach their small ones. We lead you follow and observe our method. After that we repeat and you lead and we will give your our firepower and follow your calls.

Q: I’m extremely MLG, is it a problem to join?

A: Did someone asked for Doritos? “MOM, GET THE CAMERA”

Q: Do you have an evaluation time after joining?

A: We don’t pay you, so there’s no need for that. 

Q: Can I leave at any time?

A: No hard feelings, but beware if the Stalker comes cuz we won’t be there anymore to hold your hand.

Q:  I’m the chosen one, do you believe me? 

A:  Well Neo, we will work our magic so that you’ll feel chosen. 

Q: I´m a Girl and I want to join you.

A: No prob.. wait what? 

Q: Do I require a certain age to join your clan?

A: Though one, I would not say you do, but I recommend being at least 16 and up sine our jokes and discussions might sound rough for younger people. And just for information: all members are 20 and over.

Q: I hate Archwing, will you help me get It over with?

A: We all do, so your more than welcome to. 

Q: Do you do videos and other projects?

A: Yes, we do. As long as your motivated we are willing to go wild! And yes we upload videos on YouTube as well. 

Q: How much experience do you have?

A: With a play time of over 800.000h I think a “bit” would be the right term.

Looking forward for your replies.

Regards 

Alfarie

Hello guys, i'd like to join you little ghost clan. A bit info about me:

IGN: Flameghost

Mastery Rank: 15

Total ingame time: 1000+ hours

I've got all weapons and frames except clan ones.

I'm tired of stupid people bringing slow Nova in Sechura credit runs.

I'm tired of morons using lasers on the very first waves in T4D.

I'm tired of scrubs in T4C slowing down my runs and costantly dying.

I'm sick being first place damage dealt with Extinguished Key in ODE.

And so on and so forth...

What i'm looking for is a small group of people that know how to play this game and what to do in certain missions. I play almost every day, though Warframe is not the one and only game i do play. Also i have a real life like most of normal people. You guys seems very funny and experienced players to me, so i'd like to be part of your small army.

Edited by Flameghost