Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Report 19.01.15

Otomaru

Time for another general feedback.

I hate infested even more than in U14. They received an overhaul, became annoying and now they are even more annoying thanks to swarm and tar moa. For having crowd control and ranged attacks, tar moa has too much damage - being one-shot on top of being super slowed and blinded is not fun, mkey.

Nullifier shields have too big damage reduction, too much ammo has to be spent relatively to other targets just to take down the shield. He's already like a eximus, please, no artic nullifier eximuses or any at all, especially artic.

Corrupted Bombards have too big rate of fire. Maybe bombards in general. Note that you can get knocked down with that explosion, so that rate with corrupted, especially eximus, bombard seams unballanced

Enemies run too much. By that I meant they run away too much.

While I love that Excaliburs Radial Javelin is viable now, the Radial Blind changes have made him a less viable pick in general.

I see solo play only being more and more discouraged with the every new utility the enemy gets. And I know I'm not the only one who prefers playing solo instead of grouping up with randoms.

With all the new utility the enemy has gotten, I "demand" that warframes can counter enemy counters, e.g. Mags Shield Polarize works on Nullifier shields, or Excaliburs Radial Blind clenses swarms from swarm moas.

That's about it for now...

Added:

...just noticed I did ok damage to corpus nullifier, but it had too much hp considering it blocks abilities and shields others and still takes too much ammo to take down. And I think abilities nullified should reduce that nullifier shield too.

Picking up something like a battery while sliding should end up in instant pick up, Ain't nobody got time for role playing when under heavy fire.

Instead of auto navigating to last mission, add a button or hotkey to go to last mission.

Exterminate missions: Stop spawning enemies in sectors that players have cleared.

Edited by Otomaru

Time for another general feedback.

I hate infested even more than in U14. They received an overhaul, became annoying and now they are even more annoying thanks to swarm and tar moa. For having crowd control and ranged attacks, tar moa has too much damage - being one-shot on top of being super slowed and blinded is not fun, mkey.

Nullifier shields have too big damage reduction, too much ammo has to be spent relatively to other targets just to take down the shield. He's already like a eximus, please, no artic nullifier eximuses or any at all, especially artic. ...just noticed i did ok damage to corpus nullifier, but it had too much hp.

Corrupted Bombards have too big rate of fire. Maybe bombards in general. Note that you can get knocked down with that explosion, so that rate with corrupted, especially eximus, bombard seams unballanced

Enemies run too much. By that I meant they run away too much.

While I love that Excaliburs Radial Javelin is viable now, the Radial Blind changes have made him a less viable pick in general.

I see solo play only being more and more discouraged with the every new utility the enemy gets. And I know I'm not the only one who prefers playing solo instead of grouping up with randoms.

With all the new utility the enemy has gotten, I "demand" that warframes can counter enemy counters, e.g. Mags Shield Polarize works on Nullifier shields, or Excaliburs Radial Blind clenses swarms from swarm moas.

That's about it for now...

I haven't been one-shotted by a tar-moa yet, but I feel like swarms are devastating to players. Massive armor buffs plus team mates trolling by passing on the swarm isn't very fun. Your Specter likes to keep the swarms on you, too.

Nullifiers could use some tweaking on how damage works (damage-based, that way slow, powerful weapons can stop it). Although, it would be pretty cool to see the Nullifiers regenerating shields for their allies inside the orb+blocking powers, rather than blocking bullets and powers. That way, you could assassinate the Nullifier from afar, yet he still stays a team player.

I feel like Bombards don't need a fire rate nerf, rather, they need a better counter. I heard you could shoot down its missile, but I've never been able to do it so far. It also spins around far more than expected. It needs a slower turning speed, or a better hitbox.

Enemies tend to stay in cover in my experience, but I have seen some random fits of fear, where an entire squad decides to back away. I just find it weird that if I come up behind someone, they don't run, they just stay in cover.

Soloing has become less and less possible with the addition of more enemy types. I love new enemies, but it feels less possible to finish a mission without dying every time I play. Also, in multiplayer, you get the benefit of being revived, which is already is a huge plus, despite extra enemy spawns. I feel like there needs to be some sort of bleedout rework for solo. Maybe enemies shoot you while down, but staying out of the line of fire will gradually heal you until you get back up. I dunno, just tossing ideas around.

Edited by Gildemesh

Maybe enemies shoot you while down, but staying out of the line of fire will gradually heal you until you get back up. I dunno, just tossing ideas around.

I remember another game doing something similar but if a character goes down, that character can get up by him/her self as long as no enemies are attacking said character. That means if the healer goes down, the party can distract the enemy enough so that the healer can get back up.

Using a similar mechanic in single player I believe will give more of a fighting chance for the solo player before he/she gets greeted with "revive or forfeit"

I remember another game doing something similar but if a character goes down, that character can get up by him/her self as long as no enemies are attacking said character. That means if the healer goes down, the party can distract the enemy enough so that the healer can get back up.

Using a similar mechanic in single player I believe will give more of a fighting chance for the solo player before he/she gets greeted with "revive or forfeit"

I already see objective faild in defense missions.