Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dota, Anyone?

Noxramus

Just wondering, does anyone here play Dota? And does anyone want to play sometime? I just started playing recently, so I'm new to the game, but I'm definitely better then most people who have my level of play (I played league for a while and managed to transfer over some skills.)

If you talk about "dota 2", i am a dota 2 player since... a while.

And i'm looking for people to play with.

Otherwise no thanks xD

Yes, Dota 2 XD. I have about 100 hours on it I think now. Hit me up on steam if you want to play (My steam name is RaxDown.)

I guess "NA east" = north america east ?

Then forget it, i'm from west europe...

Anyone else here playing dota 2 ? :D

(also, i have 900 hours on dota 2 and i'm level 60.... but i don't consider myself a good player \o/ )

I could probably actually get on to there with minimal lag... I main Doom and Queen of Pain Btw.

Dropped WF for Dota 2 about a year and a half ago.

And now I dropped Dota 2 for WF.

And I was infesting your EU servers with my Russian-ness for 3200 hrs(steam timer)

Why so much hatred....? Why do all you russian hate us poor european and play with us, ruin our match, and CYKA BLYATT etc etc...?

Why so much hatred....? Why do all you russian hate us poor european and play with us, ruin our match, and CYKA BLYATT etc etc...?

Short answer: Because we can.

Long answer: Because Russian server was introduced much later and time spent on searching for a game was much worse. And we got better pings on EU servers.

Really hoped not to get a prejudiced post right off the bat.

Not unexpected though.

Short answer: Because we can.

Long answer: Because Russian server was introduced much later and time spent on searching for a game was much worse. And we got better pings on EU servers.

Really hoped not to get a prejudiced post right off the bat.

Not unexpected though.

I'm just joking but you have to know it's pretty lame to not be able to talk with a teamate just because the only thing he can answer you is "cyka" and random russian stuff.

Most of dota 2 russian player don't give a damn f*ck about playing with other player.

after 900 hours of dota 2 i can assure you that...

But like everything in life there are exception.... but it's rare

-snip-

Fair enough.

You can imagine how silly it can get tho, not that I'm sensitive or anything.

If I don't mention that I am a Russian the team is to blame for loss.

If I do mention it (just for giggles and stuff, w/e) I am the person who brought our ship down solo.

Pretty amusing from my perspective.

And nobody cares where you are from if you win.

Anyway... If anyone is interested in playing some dota 2, Trichouette is my name, in any video game.

(also, you started it by saying)

"infesting" fit well :D

Play nice, friends. Also- If anyone wants to play, my name is RaxDown (Not sure if I said that or not) So ill be adding some people when i get home from school probably.