Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All Level 30 Weapons All The Time

EvilMath

So I've been using the exact same weapons and frame for the past 30 in-game hours and I honestly can't find anything better, and don't want to use any other weapons. I don't play to "farm" items, I play because it's fun.

Sometimes I get lucky and find another bp and craft something, but I usually hate using the new weapon and it sits in my inventory at level 0 till I find something else to waste my credits on.

So I'm stuck halfway at Mastery 3 until I can bother to give a damn about another item. Yay.

Basically, I'm not going to level up something simply because it's there. I'll use it if and only if I like it.

So am I playing the wrong game and where does all my extra xp go that I never use? Is there an xp charity somewhere it just gets dumped into? An xp tax maybe?

BE PATIENT TENNO ... (or sth like that)

The Deavs know about this , they may implemant a new system , where u can downgrade your weapon to lvl 0 and start releveling it (and u can (mybe) add or change a polarity slot).

In update 8 or so .

And just for the lolz:

IT´S THE GRINEER !!!

omg stop *@##$ing and use a new weapon -.-

you cant have both atm, or u decide to use different stuff and get the exp u need or u dont do it and remain where you are until something in the game changes. What's most important for you? Lvl up or use the same weapon forever? How old are you? Jesus...

(sorry for being rude)

best thing would be to allow weapons gain ranks past lvl 30 but stay at 30.

lets say you like the paris and leveled it up to 30. now if you level it even further, as the progression bar completes it is still 30 but that level benefits your mastery rank. would benefit warframes too. i am playing with high level frames and weapons too because its more fun than those doing NO damage at all. 2bad all the xp are wasted past 30