Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Trader Selling Targis Prime Parts?

(XBOX)LexaHex

Ah, yes.

And in you no doubt extensive reading of the contract for War Thunder, did you happen to read the word 'EXCLUSIVE' ANYWHERE in the beta access package agreement?

I HIGHLY doubt it. Both that you bothered to read it or that the word was there.

Ohh boy boy but it was there it was exclusive and limited time only. Then few months later it came back and community raged.

I won't go into this as differences between our knowledge about that game are so vast its not even worth my time.

I'm well aware of that and I'm not going to argue over semantics. But then there's no clear definition of the exclusivity of these items either, for example I keep hearing this rumour about Excalibur Prime eventually being "released to public" after all the prime warframes are out, you could argue it was exclusive in the sense that only founders has "early access" to it, or that "it's exclusive until they decide otherwise", in my book that's just a plain and simple lie.

Yet here you are, arguing semantics about exclusivity. Also, rumors are rumors. DE has officially stated that founder items won't be re-released. They also stated that PA Accessories are exclusive to PA. Nothing more, nothing less.