Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Applause For Players Who Don't Speak English As A Native Language

A Dutch Tenno here. My English may seem to have flaws but thats because my typing aint good. and i self taught english so i dont know ALL words.. or i know words of wich i dont know the Dutch translation... :) (yet i still know whats being meant) My biggest problem is the numbers.  as the way your pronounce them is different.  say 45 in english you start at the front (at 4) in Dutch you start at the last (5) (in this particular case!) Hehehe

Some guy told me to not play international games because I don't speak English natively, dipS#&$, if its an international game then why kick me off because I don't speak English, don't expect everybody to know it thinking it's an international language. Some people nowadays, idiots.

German= Language of war

English= Language of business

French= Language of Love

Spanish= Language to speak to God.

;)

That is all the extent of my knowledge, so feel free to ad the meaning of other languages.

Edited by Kantazo

Yo soy de Perú y mi idioma es el español. Mi ingles esta fuera de practica. Pero años jugando (especialmente RPGs) me hacen practicar mi ingles. No es perfecto pero es algo. Estoy contento que este juego tenga la opción de mi idioma y estoy sorprendido por la actitud de la comunidad hacia los que no hablan ingles. Nunca había visto eso. Y gracias a los otros jugadores que tienen la paciencia de entenderme.

I'm from Perú and my native language is spanish. My English is rusty. But years of gaming (specially RPGs) make me practice my English. Its not perfect but is something. I'm glad that the game has the option to be in my language and Im surprise the good attitude of the community towards non-English speakers. I never seen that before. And thanks to other players who have the patience to understand me.