The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Blackscreens And Flat Out Crashes Exclusive To Two Planets.

Kamikiri

Phobos and Earth.

I don't know why as it seems to trigger regardless of position, weapons used, mode played in or if it's solo or multiplayer, but when I play on Phobos. 1/3 missions causes me to have both my monitors go completely black for a few moments, and when I regain control of everything WF remains black while I can still move around ingame.

The sound remaining intact and all.

And then on Earth. It's almost the same thing, 1/3 times it just happens regardless of what I or my potential teammates bring. Only difference is that my game completely crashes, and most of the time it only counts as a regular shutdown so I don't even get to write this in the crash reporter.

This has been going on since before U15, but as of late it has only been getting worse and more frequent.

No other tileset cause these kinds of issues for me, not even the relatively new ice-tiles on Europa.

Worth making notes of: I run the game on the near lowest possible settings (with exeptions for basic lighting effects and weapon elemental effects) all on a 32-bit system.