Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Not Getting The Reward From Dark Sector Conflict

-AR.Nakul

I just ran 4 conflict missions with a 100k reward.

I got none of the payout, I checked my bank before and after, no increase.

I did check the "Last mission results" and it didn't say anything.

The mission was still going and the reward was still active with several hundred payouts in reserve.

they change it mid-mission so you dont get the reward

oh for the love of.... 

THIS CANNOT HAPPEN! (Clans are not allowed to alter the payout until the reserve is exhausted)

instead, the reserve runs out and nobody gets paid until the clan/alliance dumps in more credits / sets payout again.

It's called paybaiting and it's the single-biggest reason most players don't bother with conflicts.

I just ran 4 conflict missions with a 100k reward.

I got none of the payout, I checked my bank before and after, no increase.

I did check the "Last mission results" and it didn't say anything.

The mission was still going and the reward was still active with several hundred payouts in reserve.

It's been reported before and has occurred for months without any attention, personally lost around 30 million credits to it. This can occur regardless of the amount of tickets remaining and as both host or client. The devstream today mentioned a dedicated team being assigned to PVP although I wish they chose the other option to cut it instead. The holy trinity of Dota, Counter-Strike, and StarCraft already exists for all major types of competition. Not to mention all the new behemoths like League of Legends hoarding market share along with a new Unreal Tournament in the works for arena shooters. Maybe their metrics speak differently about the size of Warframe's PVP player base but I'm not looking forward to exclusives in that game mode.

Edited by VETTEL

This happens to me periodically - oddly, seems to happen to me more when I am hosting lately. 

Sometimes it seems, you just are not awarded the battle pay 

(and to be clear, I am not talking about when the battle pay runs out before you finish your mission - which is a whole other problem entirely and, as the above poster mentioned, is one of the reasons most players don't bother with conflicts. But another reason at least I get frustrated with conflicts is that sometimes you finish the battle and don't get paid even when there is plenty of money left in the reserve).