Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is There An Update Today..?

Darjian

Welp, hopefully it's soon.

lol that's a TERA quote! brillant fellow tenno!

EDIT: little explaination. When TERA launched in EU they got about 2 months to move from 1.0 to 2.0, when the NA version got that like a week after the official release.

Obviusly is not the case of DE, i love them, but when the "sh*tstom" happened there was a lot of SOON post into the forums.

Edited by Ragash

Update, where are you?

Players need you very much

D.E. where is it?

My haiku.

Nope.

But there'll probably be an event this weekend. I just hope that there's no "limited edition" stuff during the event, because DE hasn't announced it during the week, and this would make a lot of people mad (kind of like it happened with the Open Beta event during CB and the Braton Vandal)

Nope.

But there'll probably be an event this weekend. I just hope that there's no "limited edition" stuff during the event, because DE hasn't announced it during the week, and this would make a lot of people mad (kind of like it happened with the Open Beta event during CB and the Braton Vandal)

An event ? What for? I haven't heard anything around here about that

Basically we're expecting an invasion of millions of somethings that will have the power of something. And at the end of it we will probably get something as a reward.

And no, having access to the design council and the translation sheets does not tell me what it is either, and if the translation sheet did i wouldn't share anyway :P