Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Repelling Bastille Not Repelling 100% At Max Rank?

SergeantMajorMoo

Nothing really technical, but whether or not it's intentional the repelling bastille syndicate mod doesn't seem to be living up to its description. The mod says at max rank it has a ONE HUNDRED percent chance to repel incoming enemies once bastille has reached it's max capacity, which leads me to think it flings out EVERYTHING one the cap is reached. I've definitely seen the repelling effect working most of the time, but a few mobs keep getting in unaffected (consistently)! Like I said, I don't know if DE purposefully did this, but I feel if it says 100% it should absolutely, positively, fling out ALL incoming mobs once the cap is reached.

I have already provided a bug report on this matter and confirmed that it is not a host/client issue and has very little to do with power strength.

I tested 50 times(for both setups, 25 times as host 25 times as client) with and without bonus power strength. With and without overextended.

In both scenarios sometimes it would go the entire time with no enemies breaking through, sometimes they would immediately break through.