Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A New Level Of Archery For Bow And Arrows Player ?

xX_LeoProZ_Xx

Did you guys actually realized that that guy actually shots 10 times stronger than our SuperSoldierSpaceNinjas?

Yes a human shoots an arrow faster and with more strength than the beings who can hold a Jet Engine hammer with little to no problems, and can lift up other humanoids who wear armor that would most likely weigh a ton.

Did you guys actually realized that that guy actually shots 10 times stronger than our SuperSoldierSpaceNinjas?

Even his fastest shot is stronger than our charged ones.

I'll believe that when I see him penetrate a Grineer's armor plating, while also punching through half a meter of solid steel that the Grineer was taking cover behind, while also punching through the first Grineer to hit the other three plus armored Grineer behind him.

Of course I am... I don't know you but I would like to see game improvements.

If your hobby is to fanboy whiteknight that's another matter.

because this game is all about unrealistic things right?

I should be able to defy gravity and walk trough walls, since reality doesn't matter, right?

Edited by Gr3vi3R

Of course I am... I don't know you but I would like to see game improvements.

If your hobby is to fanboy whiteknight that's another matter.

"Fanboy Whiteknight" that's a sad sign when you resort to saying this to throw off my arguments and don't imply I don't want to see game improvements. Either come up with some legit arguments, or don't say anything at all.

You say Tenno are weaker than the Human archer, yet clearly, we are strong enough to carry weapons that no human could lift, Rhino is strong enough slow down time. We are able to lift the Grineer, who wear so much armor it'd probably break the human body upon wearing it. 

No, we (the Tenno) are leagues stronger than a human. The fact that we don't launch arrows as fast and as "powerful" means nothing when compared to the examples I've stated. 

Also this:

I'll believe that when I see him penetrate a Grineer's armor plating, while also punching through half a meter of solid steel that the Grineer was taking cover behind, while also punching through the first Grineer to hit the other three plus armored Grineer behind him.

Edited by TheErebus