Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saying Hi Is In Order, Right? :)

TrueMayshi

Hello everytenno,

this is a bit cheesy, but that's just me. I'd like to say hi to every member of this forum. Since I've started playing WF, I stalked a huge number of threads for various advice & some of you unknowingly helped me already. Big thank you & hugs are in order!

I'm a 25 & you could say, I'm a fashionista-entrepreneur-gamer, it goes so well together, right? :-P Oh & it's about 3 weeks since I've started playing WF & I'm playing nearly everyday for about 1 - 6 hours a day. I need to get over my addiction soon - 4 hours / day of sleep isn't good for my looks! :D

Anyway, if there is something you'd like to ask, just do so :).

See you all online!

PS: My main is Nova Prime & I'm still working towards Soma Prime / Dread as a main, just finishing up Twin Gremlins as a secondary & Tipedo as a melee. There, now my introduction post in complete :).

Edited by TrueMayshi

Hope you have a great time on warframe, it is free to play and you can get most everything by some free means (which is what i love about warframe). Don't forget the DE work hard on providing this product and keeping warframe available to play, so buy platinum when you can.

This games needs both type of players, even full free to play players provide a huge boost to the player base which in turn drags in more paying players :-). Honestly I think, that DE is using this model splendidly. And I've already bought some platinum and actually spent it in market :-P.

This games needs both type of players, even full free to play players provide a huge boost to the player base which in turn drags in more paying players :-). Honestly I think, that DE is using this model splendidly. And I've already bought some platinum and actually spent it in market :-P.

here's some financial friendly tenno advise: whenever you get platinum make sure to prioritize slots, orokin catalyst/reactors, and cosmetics because those are harder to get.

orokin catalyst/reactors(or potatoes for short) can be acquired for free but take more effort

slots are important because you can get more space for warframes and weapons

cosmetics can only be acquired with platinum and the cosmetics make you look awesome.

welcome to the party! and don't forget to get yourself a cute kubrow :3 their a lot of work but they can be worth it.

Thank you, Cool!

Although this advice would mean a world to me about 2 weeks ago :D. I bought about 1k platinum without any discount & used it for Warframes :D. Because I didn't know where or even if I could drop them. the good thing is, I got a slot & reactor with it. Haha, well.. At least it wasn't such a huge waste after all.

In any case, thank you for all your tips, I really value them, even though I'm aware of them already :-). But it's the thought that counts! ^.^

The great thing I've noticed about WF is the community, I've met only the pleasant people so far. But maybe I'm just really lucky :D.

@(PS4)IIIDevoidIIII know, it's the worst possible thing ever! But hey, when you have all the good things in WF (except for bugs :-P) you need some awful things to make you appreciate the good ones ^^.

@TriggerHappyWhiteGuy: Well the trouble is, that I've dragged a few friends of mine into WF & we're playing it together, so I rarely play alone which will (in my experience) prolong the "addiction phase" :D.

• 2 weeks later...