The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.10.0: Weekend Extermination Event!

[DE]Rebecca

I love it when a dev team nerfs something without looking at the character.(any devs ever play nyx?)

Did chaos need to be fixed? Yes it was game breaking.

Was chaos the 1 trick of a 1 trick pony? Yup nyx is a 0 trick pony now.

Next time you plan on nerfing a class or weapon go play it first and do some research on how its played and why its played.

the other 3 skills on nyx are mostly useless in multiplayer. #1 gets killed to fast. #2 buggs out(make it noclip?) and doesnt do enough dmg. #3 is now nerfed. #4 does not draw agro has no base damage and has a very small range(only good sometimes in solo).

I downloaded warframe about 2 days ago and it never has let me update warframe. I am completely unable to play and it frustrates me quite a bit. I've tried to update it thousands of time and it tells me the same thing everytime. "Update failed! The content servers are temporarily unavailable. ERROR_INTERNET_CANNOT_CONNECT The update will be restarted shortly..." 

The update has been restarted 50 times already. Can you help me?

You might have more luck posting in the Launcher and Updater Bugs forum, if you haven't already done so. Someone that frequents that board may know more about the problem than people here.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/52-launcher-updater-bugs/

From main WarFrame website, click Community->Support to open a ticket.

The error sounds like it may have something to do with port access through either your firewall or router. They will be able to help you.

Edited by Mickey1779

Is the reward for this event in any way tied to participation? Also is the reward something we will keep or still have access to after the optional reset that has not been made an option yet? It's not clear whether its some kind of global reward or exclusive item or anything. But it would suck for those of us still waiting for the optional reset to miss out on whatever it is.

I'm wondering this myself.

I probably won't be able to participate at all as I don't even have Europa unlocked, and getting there on my own is a bit too difficult for me, and my friends seem to have lost interest in the game, so I'm on my own D:

I'd assume that you have to participate at least a tiny bit, like kill a few fusion MOAs or complete a mission on Europa, but yeah the post isn't very clear about the reward.

- Nyx's Chaos power now has a timer.

What that means please any 1 explain for me ?? 

i didnt notice any any any difference in the Skill

Help . !!

Edit .. Does "Continuty" Mod Affect it ??

Edited by o_HiTMaN_o

I think we need a huge sign when entering a Europa mission during this event, to let people know that the goal is kill 1 million Fusion Moa in Europa missions, not to complete 1 million Europa missions without firing a single shot. Seriously, why do I keep seeing things like people sprinting past a pack of 5 Fusion Moa just to keep heading to the extract? If you can't handle the 5 solo, then maybe try staying with the group who has been killing them all and working towards the event goal. Find cover and stay there until they catch up, don't even have to return fire if you think you'll mess up and get killed when you poke your head out. Just seriously people, continued movement towards objective/extract is good and all, not saying go miles down unnecessary corridors just to attempt to find more fights, but if the fight with the new enemy for the limited time shared event is right in front of you, STOP AND KILL THEM. Sheesh.

I love the Fusion MOA's. The look and their high intensity Fusion beam is murderous!

And they eject Osprey with dual machine cannons. Nasty stuff if you get caught with you Tenno Underoos down.

I do wish they would eject the Osprey more often or quicker or when their HP is near critical. 

...with more of an effect maybe with smoke or steam or thrust when they eject with menacing audible sound???

Love them nonetheless. Must kill more!

Edited by RawGritz

I just want to say "THANKYOU". You guys work so hard and make such a good game. I really appreciate it that the game is Free To Play! You guys  are Freaking Awesome!

Edited by TheSanta

Nyx Fix:

Mind Control - Make them susceptible to friendly fire (so you can kill them on extermination missions) but increase duration to a few minutes or indefinitely.

Psy Bolts - ...just... do something. I don't even.

Chaos - Increase timer to 20-30 seconds, allow multiple casts.

Absorb - Make it taunt