Update 7.10.0: Weekend Extermination Event!

[DE]Rebecca

Hey idk if anyone else is having this problem but I have been doing the alerts and not getting the rewards for it. anyone else having this problem?

​It only seems to happen with the artifacts such as physique and energy siphon. I dont have these ones and Have been trying to get them and every time It say i get them it never shows up.

Any Help on this matter? 

That just happened to me too, I did the alert with Physique and didnt get it.

Edit:

Happened again, didnt get Rifle Amp

Edited by Tacmont

But.. but... I want the new and shiny lazor.

screw the laser.. i want a railgun like those annoying railgun moa's have, it must also be able to shoot through walls, shields (like snowglobe), and have a fire-rate ALMOST capable of stun-locking an enemy all by itself- that way, bosses will be forever stunlocked if there's more than one in being used in a team. Just like those railgun MOA's do. =)

also... just as a note... continuity still does not work on frosts snowglobe when the frost is hosting. It works fine however if you're playing frost and not hosting. Go figure.

@ DE_Team

Will we have stats about most fusion moas killed by players or other stats comparison?

(It feels like, that my squad did about 15-20% alone yesterday (killed nearly  approx. 3.3k(approx. 9k in my squad) corpus in the defense mission, eligor(used banshee mostly and she was new, so i used the value of my profile stats). And every time we finished a wave 25 mission the progress bar went about 3-5% (I know, this sounds self praising, but we had breaks about 1h and so on, and there was no progress at all. And even now, after we slept it roughly went up 15%.)

Sry, if this may sound egocentric, but it just my feeling 'bout it.

@ DE_Team

Will we have stats about most fusion moas killed by players or other stats comparison?

(It feels like, that my squad did about 15-20% alone yesterday (killed nearly  approx. 3.3k(approx. 9k in my squad) corpus in the defense mission, eligor(used banshee mostly and she was new, so i used the value of my profile stats). And every time we finished a wave 25 mission the progress bar went about 3-5% (I know, this sounds self praising, but we had breaks about 1h and so on, and there was no progress at all. And even now, after we slept it roughly went up 15%.)

Sry, if this may sound egocentric, but it just my feeling 'bout it.

You sir deserve an orokin medal.

It should be number 5 on the ability list and every time you click it it should drop all enemies within 50 metars to their knees to praise you for a duration of 10 seconds, in which time you can order them to expire(die), or accept them as your eternal lovebunnies.

I was expecting a little more of a challenge from the Fusion Moas given how they were described initially, but they're an interesting and welcome addition to the Corpus enemy lineup.

Kind of hoping we'll be able to get a beam like that as a weapon at some point. It reminds me of the Collector Particle Beam from ME2.

Keep up the good work, people. We're almost there.

So far the progress has been 1% every 47 minutes. On peak hours it's been 1% every 26 minutes. We are barely going to make it, but we are going to make it. Unfortunatly this has not been the best weekend for such a large farming event. This sunday it's Mother's Day over 70 countries.

So today's going to be a little slower by my calculations. I hope not though.

Keep up the good work Tenno's.

So far the progress has been 1% every 47 minutes. On peak hours it's been 1% every 26 minutes. We are barely going to make it, but we are going to make it. Unfortunatly this has not been the best weekend for such a large farming event. This sunday it's Mother's Day over 70 countries.

theres plenty of time left we will make it

You sir deserve an orokin medal.

It should be number 5 on the ability list and every time you click it it should drop all enemies within 50 metars to their knees to praise you for a duration of 10 seconds, in which time you can order them to expire(die), or accept them as your eternal lovebunnies.

This one is already ingame, it's called Sound Quake ;) They fall to their knees and praise banshee for her destructive nature, yay. 

For peak hours there was 5% for each hour, it leasted for 6 hours and overall bringed up 30%.

We are currently at +70%.

No matter what, we'll do it at time.

I give it 12 hours from now.

Edited by Norouh

Thanks thanks thanks for the Gorgon accuracy, even if it's still quite bad in auto mode it's much better than the previous one =). Thank you too for the new colors, finally a "real" black, and i love it :P and i think the fans of the Hek and the other shotguns are greatful too for fixing them back =). Awesome update, but pleeeeaaaase (too cute face) bring back the first accuracy of Gorgon (big cute eyes) ^^

But anyway i have a question, i've done a lot of missions with the Corpus, and i've never seen the Fusion Moas, where can i find them please ? ^^'

Edited by NemShadow

Thanks thanks thanks for the Gorgon accuracy, even if it's still quite bad in auto mode it's much better than the previous one =). Thank you too for the new colors, finally a "real" black, and i love it :P and i think the fans of the Hek and the other shotguns are greatful too for fixing them back =). Awesome update, but pleeeeaaaase (too cute face) bring back the first accuracy of Gorgon (big cute eyes) ^^

But anyway i have a question, i've done a lot of missions with the Corpus, and i've never seen the Fusion Moas, where can i find them please ? ^^'

Europa only

Which countries are they? From what I can find, most countries have Mother's (Mothering) Day on the 2nd Sunday in May, which is next week.

Lol I had to go through the pages and give everything thumbs up again because of this person who keeps giving everyone "-1".

But anyways I think the warframe is actually the boss, cause in the Lotus Intel they said they captured a Tenno and took it apart and built it anew.

That's my first guess^

Second guess would be that the boss is the one in that image; Collector Apacus. He probably took parts from that Tenno and built himself a warframe.

But then again there's always that possibility that he built a warframe entirely on his own with the "key" and then he tested it on a captured Tenno, meaning he fought it and he owned it within seconds.

^ And you know what? I think we're gonna take his &#! apart and build a new and even better warframe lol.