Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframes Won't Stay The Color I Select After Leaving Arsenal

(PSN)DanceOnUrGav3

As the title says, I have an issue with my warframes reverting to a darker shade of the color I selected while customizing then. It's most noticeable with whites. And it's just the warframes themselves that do this, not their attachments out weapons. I've actually had this problem since U14 hit,  but  I was someone had already brought it to DE's attention. Below is a YouTube video showing what I mean. 

• 2 weeks later...

Regarding the above color issues with brigher/darker tints -- I am 99% sure we are getting the color correction option with this next update, so hang in there!  Let's see if that helps with the issue at all!  :-)  

PSA:  In a few minutes, i'll be applying the newer format to the OP (Like the one my PC thread has) in preparation for patch tomorrow!

I will be erasing some bugs that have been fixed on PC builds from 15.5 - what we are getting, and just cleaning it up a bit.  

Expect a more complete update later this week after the patch has been out for PS4 a couple of days and I have a day or two to test some things and more reports start coming in!  (When I do this complete update, I will most likely have the thread re-pinned to get rid of extremely old reports/feedback)