Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Lancer Mask Easter Egg

-Zr-Scroll

Just started playing Half-Life 2 again for fun and get the achievments for the game, since I played it so long ago steam achievments weren't a thing.

So along the way in Elis' Lab before getting the gravity gun, I noticed this:

like2berries.jpg

Not sure if this is intended as an easter egg, but I found it funny thou =P

Edited by -Zr-Scroll

I would doubt it,  half life 2 came out years ago, warframe is a fairly recent game, and one that doesn't have as large a playerbase as HL, unless HL's developers had behind the scenes knowledge of what DE was planning, I would doubt that they knew about warframe :s

dude WF has a huge player base. and the original alpha for WF came out about 10 years ago I believe, 

Im not really saying I believe the OP just correcting info.

Edited by Senketsu_

dude WF has a huge player base. and the original alpha for WF came out about 10 years ago I believe, 

Im not really saying I believe the OP just correcting info.

Warframes alpha... 10 years ago? Are you sure mate?

I believe you're talking about Dark Sector, but that only came out after half life 2, and Ibelieve WF's playerbase is tiny compared to half life

Edited by Somedude1000

I tried to say that Grineer Mask is the Easter Egg, HL2 was 1st.  As in DE placed Cremator head as a base for their Grineer Lancer, not otherway around.

But the idea by A71U is intriguingly funny thou =P

HL2 stalkers are dry-skinned and mutilated exactly like grineer soldiers seem to be inside the armor, since many of them are half-mechanized.

Warframes being HEV suits taken to the next level.

But as we all know, and VioDuskar said, there isn't a relation between the two (most propably).

Just a coincidence and funny to toy around with the idea =)