Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennodrops 2.0 - Know All Drops & Platinum Prices Quickly! + Overwolf App!

-AT-Stesh

Question

tennodrops_logo.png

A quick way to find the locations and sources of your part/mod.

Tennodrops started out as a simple table that you could find your parts on.

Later we added the MOD section where you could find any mod there is.

Now it has evolved.

We got rid of the ugly tables and replaced them with some sexy searchbars.

Type in a quick reference of what you need (e.g. Volt Helm).

And get instant results!

Overwolf

Tennodrops released the first Overwolf App for Warframe.

RAPID ACCESS!

Check it out in the appstore inside overwolf

Overwolf App:

Screenshot2.jpg

Screenshot1.jpg

INSTRUCTIONS

Open App with Ctrl+F.
Wait a few secs the first time.
Drag logo to change the window location.
When pressing Ctrl+F again,
searchresults and location will be saved.

NOTE
Overwolf does not support mouse usage.
When opening the app with CTRL+F
Make sure to hit CTRL+TAB to activate the mouse.
When Overwolf adds this option, changes will be made right away.

Changes for the future:

- Adding Tower Key drop locations.

- Adding Resource drop locations.

- Adding Syndicate mods.

Update Notes:

Note that new prime parts/new mods will not be shown here.

Update 2.0.2

-Added platinum prices to gear.

-Updated drop locations.

-Syndicate weapons have been added.

Update 2.0.1

-Images have been added with the mods. Click in the icon in front of the searched mod to see the mod itself!

-"Ducats" have been replaces with a fresh new icon!

-Found and fixed typo's in mod names.

-Updates some drop locations in mods.

Update 2.0.0

- Tennodrops 2.0 went live, better search + Overwolf App.

- Ducat prices have been added to your search results!

- Updated the Overwolf app to fix the SmallWindow bug.

The Creators:

Annu_logo_small.png
The Annunak Tribe

Started as a small Warframe PC clan.
Grown to a large community and multi-gaming clan.

Edited by -AT-Stesh

I'm surprised that this has been adapted into an overwolf app! Needs more attention.

Relating to the app: UI is pretty crap tbh; Not resizable and consequently may be immovable (I couldn't see the close/move me buttons when it first loaded with my screen resolution, and honestly don't remember how I managed to move it). It'd be awesome if you could improve the UI a bit more than simply open a webpage (I had a look at the minecraft recipe app, and that seemed pretty cool: even with its own programmable shortcut from overwolf settings!)

It's usable though, and hella convenient actually!

I'm surprised that this has been adapted into an overwolf app! Needs more attention.

Relating to the app: UI is pretty crap tbh; Not resizable and consequently may be immovable (I couldn't see the close/move me buttons when it first loaded with my screen resolution, and honestly don't remember how I managed to move it). It'd be awesome if you could improve the UI a bit more than simply open a webpage (I had a look at the minecraft recipe app, and that seemed pretty cool: even with its own programmable shortcut from overwolf settings!)

It's usable though, and hella convenient actually!

This is our first release and we know it could have some flaws, we are currently busy with a new  and improved version of the app. Showing only the searchbars and movable with every click. If we can manage we will also add shortcuts. For example: ctrl+f opens the app. And a simple escape could close it. We will keep you posted

Just wanted to let you guys now that the Overwolf App has been updated!

Not sure why you decided to shrink the viewing space, but it's even less usable than before. Sometimes can't even set focus on the app, meaning I can't scroll! (+ the scrollbar is tiny).

Anyway to make the window resizable?

Not sure why you decided to shrink the viewing space, but it's even less usable than before. Sometimes can't even set focus on the app, meaning I can't scroll! (+ the scrollbar is tiny).

Anyway to make the window resizable?

You can use the scrollwheel on your mouse.

The next update i will make the window resizable :)

And add a few pixel widths to the scrollbar.

Its a bit **** that you have to press 2 shortcuts but there will be a fix soon.

Ps.

When you search for something, and a whole bunch of other stuff comes in view too.

Try narrow your search results. For example:

Volt -> Volt P Helm

How quickly will the Ash P drop locations be added to this wonderful site?

When the drops will be public :)

The mods are currently in progress, allot of stances and new mods have to be added but we will fix that soon!

Hello Tenno,

We haven't updated Tennodrops in a while and we apologize for that!

To make it up to you guys we will add a new feature.

PLATINUM PRICES!!!!

We will be starting with the gear soon and adding the mods later!

All platinum prices will be made by a sum of 3 numbers. High, Medium and Low selling price. Getting that average will give you a nice indication of the platinum prices.

We hope you'll like it!

Note that it has not been added yet. Give us a week ;)

Excellent job! Will definitely be using this regularly.

The only thing I'd like to see is a Mastery section where you can tick off weapons, frames etc you've mastered. (And maybe link the ones you haven't with their drop locations?) I made a crappy android app through this free site (AppShed) but its slow as hell and terrible for my Mastery list.

Keep up the good work, Overwolf is really useful and their team is very supportive. (I created one of the first Overwolf apps the "Guild Wars 2 Boons & Conditions App" as something to practice my terrible coding on and the Overwolf team picked up on the YT video I made of it and contacted me asking to highlight it. I warned them I had no plans to keep it up to date but they still have it up there!)

Excellent job! Will definitely be using this regularly.

The only thing I'd like to see is a Mastery section where you can tick off weapons, frames etc you've mastered. (And maybe link the ones you haven't with their drop locations?) I made a crappy android app through this free site (AppShed) but its slow as hell and terrible for my Mastery list.

Keep up the good work, Overwolf is really useful and their team is very supportive. (I created one of the first Overwolf apps the "Guild Wars 2 Boons & Conditions App" as something to practice my terrible coding on and the Overwolf team picked up on the YT video I made of it and contacted me asking to highlight it. I warned them I had no plans to keep it up to date but they still have it up there!)

Thank you for your optimism!

The website basically works with spreadsheets so it would be hard for us to code it into something personal per player.

It would be cool as an option but i don't think we can do it.

I will talk about it with the crew!

HTML5 local storage works with Overwolf to store user variables between sessions.

So if you have someone who's half decent at JavaScript you could have the Mastery List as a separate section to the current app, within that have a select option (drop down, icons etc) for the Mastery "type" (Warframe, Sentinel etc) and the JavaScript would populate the page with the required elements. So long as you can update the variables on toggling the check box you're set. All of this could be contained within a single HTML page.

Took me about a day to get a working page (minus saving variables due to being unable to set onClick events to dynamically created content) which included coding all of the weapon tables etc from the wiki and teaching myself JavaScript at the same time.

The other option is to have the JavaScript pull a table from your spreadsheets which would mean the user doesn't have to update their app every time a new weapon etc came out and the source code is updated.

Anyways your app is awesome and something like this could easily be a separate app. Keep up the good work!

Edited by Greatheart

HTML5 local storage works with Overwolf to store user variables between sessions.

So if you have someone who's half decent at JavaScript you could have the Mastery List as a separate section to the current app, within that have a select option (drop down, icons etc) for the Mastery "type" (Warframe, Sentinel etc) and the JavaScript would populate the page with the required elements. So long as you can update the variables on toggling the check box you're set. All of this could be contained within a single HTML page.

Took me about a day to get a working page (minus saving variables due to being unable to set onClick events to dynamically created content) which included coding all of the weapon tables etc from the wiki and teaching myself JavaScript at the same time.

The other option is to have the JavaScript pull a table from your spreadsheets which would mean the user doesn't have to update their app every time a new weapon etc came out and the source code is updated.

Anyways your app is awesome and something like this could easily be a separate app. Keep up the good work!

I will throw it in the group mate!

We are also working on the mod page, Hovering or clicking on a mod will give you a image of the mod itself.

Little preview of the system: Look for Intensify and click on the green +.

Edited by -AT-Stesh

We are also working on the mod page, Hovering or clicking on a mod will give you a image of the mod itself.

Little preview of the system: Look for Intensify and click on the green +.

Nice, so many apps miss the little aesthetic things that make it look more pretty/professional.