The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Current Situation Of This Event And The Rest Of The Event.

BETAOPTICS

You don't need to study for those... the Calculus one is dumb enough to let you use a calculator the Physics one too, and the only one that is tough is Econ because it is super hard to stay awake while you read that garbage.

I'm assuming you've taken the AP Calulus BC exam? If you don't mind answering: how important is it to know how to use Legrange Error and the Convergence/Divergence tests to get a 5? I sort of screwed around in my class for the whole year and crammed the year's content into the last two weeks but I have trouble memorizing the different tests. Differentials, integrals, rotations, Taylor series and pretty much everything else isn't a problem because I actually understand it, but I can't learn things like convergence tests when I have to memorize them.

*sigh* I guess I'm getting a 3.

Edited by darrenalilim

I see a lot of words in this thread. You know what I don't see here? Dead MOAs.

Ran 15 missions today. Got enough. If this event designed to be fulfiled with "Over 1 million tenno" playing 48 hours non stop, thats bad design. Also we have no idea of our goal or the reward. Thats not how such events are done Devs. let people know what exaxctly we shall do and what we will get in case of win\fail.

Watching how progress bar slowly crawls at pace of 1% per hour is discouraging, and people will just give up on trying to reach the goal.

Also weekend grindfest? Gosh..... and I just wanted to go out for a walk. You know what, maybe I will just go for a walk then.

Edited by derclaw

This event is a test for their servers anyway and i think they will change the amount we have to kill after the first day as they will be able to see the death rate of the fusions and make it a possible to beat it

Still we do not know how many fusion  MOA we killed, which also means the number of MOA we killed does not have any relationship with the reward we will get .We try our best to eliminate Fusion MOA could get same reward as the one who does not care about this . So I do not think we have enough motivation to carry on doing that . 

Still we do not know how many fusion  MOA we killed, which also means the number of MOA we killed does not have any relationship with the reward we will get .We try our best to eliminate Fusion MOA could get same reward as the one who does not care about this . So I do not think we have enough motivation to carry on doing that . 

We, the community as a whole, want to kill Moas. Err, I mean, I want to kill Moas. Sorry, I get 'we the community' and 'I' mixed up all the time too.

Some kind of feedback beyond a barely-moving % counter is definitely desirable.

Number killed in last mission, total to kill, number killed in the past hour etc.

It's only 10am in the UK and I just saw this so maybe once people get some time later on in the evening to play it'll shoot up :)

Stop being a Negative Nancy, The Tenno will do fine! Try your best and all will be well.

blue_lantern_logo_by_krstudio-d3iz10y.pn

You see, the world is round, when we are awake, there is other asleep;

But when they are awake, we are asleep.

Which mean, the rate won't double; we might get a 50% boost from people waking up early and staying up late, but we also lose 50% rate from people going to church, taking a walk and doing their weekly shopping.

Thus, unless spawn rate increase by 400%, we are doomed to fail.

Suggestion: Make a special Europa alert, that will be a large coridow with a hundreds of Fusion Moas running towards you in straight line. The goal is to frag over 9000. If you fail you gain nothing but EXP, but kills still count towards global objective. Make that alert sticky for two days.

Make it feel like you are trying to push back a tsunamy of metall.

Edited by derclaw

I'll laugh if we do not make it and I will be skeptic if we reach 100% near on the dead line.

I do not want a rigged event which we win in the end even if we do not have enough Tenno to take out all the new moas.

tnx anyway.

I can bet its an ammo box.

Knowing the Dev it certainly is  ><

That' sad bro. Killing one fusion Moa is sure enouth to get the reward, but if we dont suceed nobody will get it....

I'll laugh if we do not make it and I will be skeptic if we reach 100% near on the dead line.

I do not want a rigged event which we win in the end even if we do not have enough Tenno to take out all the new moas.

Would be really funny if it will ocur that we were supposed to fail this event from the very start. Like "Oh well, you failed to destroy the source of Fusion Moas, enjoy them as regular Corpus mobs now :). Also no new shiny stuff for you this week losers."

Sounds legit. Hiding rewards behind the impossible objective, so they can stop pumping new frames and weapons and let game slowly rott cause of growing frustartion on how futile everything is XD

As someone said - introducing MEGA grind into already grindy game is not a "nice change of pace".

Edited by derclaw

Would be really funny if it will ocur that we were supposed to fail this event from the very start. Like "Oh well, you failed to destroy the source of Fusion Moas, enjoy them as regular Corpus mobs now :). Also no new shiny stuff for you this week losers."

Sounds legit. Hiding rewards behind the impossible objective, so they can stop pumping new frames and weapons and let game slowly rott cause of growing frustartion on how futile everything is XD

"Oh, man. That sucks Tenno. You didn't even come close. Well thats okay, guess you'll just have to deal with those mobs forever now. Oh - here - you know what, take this Weapon. You're gonna need it since you suck so bad!"

Hahaha. That'd rustle so many jimmies.

It's me or the first defense mission on europa became very hard? Just landed in Europa, i'm a loki with latron/lex/DE all lvl 30 and...omg we're so @(*()&#036; pwned, the cryo is destroyed wave 1 o_O. My decoy also dies in 2-3 sec...

As for the choice of the date...yeah, bad choice, next week are week of exam in france too...Exam everywhere it seem. It's 12h32pm in france, we have 1 day 1/2 left and we're at...7%? Fuckin' Corpus.

"Oh, man. That sucks Tenno. You didn't even come close. Well thats okay, guess you'll just have to deal with those mobs forever now. Oh - here - you know what, take this Weapon. You're gonna need it since you suck so bad!"

Also possible.

Like when League of Legends introduced new type of boots in game - they made a thematic tournament. No matter who would win - Boots would still have same stats, but just will bear different name.

Also possible.

Like when League of Legends introduced new type of boots in game - they made a thematic tournament. No matter who would win - Boots would still have same stats, but just will bear different name.

Yep! There is really nothing to worry about. DE would never cook up new content just for the sake of never putting it in the game over some event. That'd be silly.

We should just forge onward. Win or lose it at least we wont look like ninnies by the end!