Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When You Proc Blast And Knock One Enemy Into Another, Can It Proc Another Element That's Installed To The Enemy Hit? Plus Another Question.

Cylush

Question

Say I have Blast and Toxin installed. I shoot one enemy, proc both Blast and Toxin, and the first enemy hits another one. Since the first enemy is now a projectile, would it be able to act as a shot and proc Toxin on the second enemy hit?

Same goes with Blast and any other element, like Cold. Could I proc Cold on the enemy hit from the blasted enemy?

Sorry if this was a stupid question, but it just popped into my mind.

Question Number Two: Where do people go to test out strategies or learn new weapons? I used to be pretty good with the Paris Prime, but I kinda stopped using it and I'm not as good. Where would I go to relearn how to use it again?

Thanks.

5 answers to this question

1) You can proc only one effect per shot, so you can't proc both toxin and blast in one shot. And enemies can't cause damage when slamming into other enemies in this game, as far as I know. It's not force unleashed where you make enemies scream I believe I can fly.

2) Anywhere you want, if you want a low level mission with a lot of enemies maybe try Apollodorus on Mars. Or maybe it was Mercury, not shure. It's a low level survival. 

Edited by Krak_Nihilus

Alright, thanks.

About the "Enemies can't cause damage to others when sent flying" thing... Enemies shot by Bows can be sent flying and kill enemies they hit. You can see the proof in this video, at 2:39. The Corpus enemy's foot flew into the Tech, killing it: 

Mogamu also said that enemies ragdolled by the Paris Prime can kill enemies they hit in the same video, as well.

Yeah, it's Apollodorus on Mercury. I'll play there. Just to be certain, I solo, right?

P.S. I've never played Force Unleashed, heh.

Thanks again for the help.

First run with a new weapon or Warframe for me is always Terminus on Mercury.  Apollodorus is good after you've gotten some mods on your stuff, but starting there will probably go badly.

About the "Enemies can't cause damage to others when sent flying" thing... Enemies shot by Bows can be sent flying and kill enemies they hit. You can see the proof in this video, at 2:39. The Corpus enemy's foot flew into the Tech, killing it: 

Mogamu also said that enemies ragdolled by the Paris Prime can kill enemies they hit in the same video, as well.

The enemies do become projectiles, but I don't think they can proc.  The arrow, however, will punch through the enemy and can (theoretically) proc again.

Edited by xXRampantXx

Thanks.

My Paris Prime is already Rank 30, so I'm just looking for a place to practice my shots and stuff.

Alright, thanks for the arrow proc thing. I have Shred on my Paris Prime (Mainly for the extra Fire Rate), so it should be more likely for my arrow to go through and proc again.

Fully charged shots from bows already have punchthrough. Might as well install a mod with a higher gain to RoF.

To clarify the OP: The knockdown/back from the blast proc does not turn enemies into projectiles. Only deaths caused by bolt-mechanic weapons do that. Enemies knocked back when killed with bolt weapons deal damage, but cannot cause procs.

Edited by Darzk