Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vaykor, Synoid And Rakta Syandana Problems.

Tigran

Syndicate syandanas are good idea, but do they represent what they should in this case?Lets start with Vaykor syandana.

Vaykor syandana does not work with rhinos Iron skin making the Steel Meridian favored warframe worst at making it glow. I suggest making damage absorbed by Iron skin count towards syandana glow strength.

Synoid syandana glows when one makes a scan. What should people with full codex scans do? I suggest making it glow when you pick up ernergy and/or health orbs.

Rakta syandana glows when stealth kill is performed. The everything hating rage syndicate is liking stealth kills? Not very logical. I suggest changing it to warframe skill kills.

Edited by Tigran

What makes you think that Rhino is Steel Meridian's favorite?

And why do you think that a melee kill implies a stealth kill? Massive amounts of melee kills are done out in the open, slicing through hordes of enemies, while stealth melee kills take a while to stack up. Also, Valkyr.

I do agree that the Synoid one needs a tweak though, a player is only going to do so much scanning.

Edited by MrPie5

What makes you think that Rhino is Steel Meridian's favorite?

And why do you think that a melee kill implies a stealth kill? Massive amounts of melee kills are done out in the open, slicing through hordes of enemies, while stealth melee kills take a while to stack up. Also, Valkyr.

I do agree that the Synoid one needs a tweak though, a player is only going to do so much scanning.

The melee part was a mistake, and heres why rhino is steel meridians favored

SyndicateSMScarf.png

Rakta syandana glows when stealth kill is performed. The everything hating rage syndicate is liking stealth kills? Not very logical. I suggest changing it to warframe skill kills.

Bad idea becouse there are frames that can't do any Dmg by there skills(Loki) or do a very little. It would be better if Rakta glow when you kill with EQUEPpED meele weapons or every time when meele conut reach 5, 10, 15 etc..

Something that came to my attention with the Synoid Syndana:
It seems to reach its full intensity after 1 or 2 scans (not really a noticable difference on the second scan, I may even be imagining it), so you can scan your kubrow or the defense objective or something else that doesn't have a scan-based codex entry to get its effect.
Still needs a tweak, but this is a decent workaround for the time.

Edited by MrPie5