Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirror The Mod Contest And Primed Chamber

magnum2525

First sorry for my english it my third langauge

it just me or i don't see any reason why primed chamber was given this way ?

i heard de said that they will find more suitable event for them to give primed chamber

AND WHAT IS THIS? and look at the reward 1st primed chamber 2st 750p 3st 500p u giving away over 12k plat with 1st price what the hell with the gap

i got zero skill on editing and thing so even i try am pretty sure am not gonna win the primed chamber nor the plat am really looking forward for this mod and yeah editing contest gratz de

that mean should i expect primed chamber event in the future something like this too RIGHT?

Well this one need more creative than editing skill but with both there very high chance to win it

and i agree for the part that this doesnt suit primed chamber mod as a reward i hate this kind of contest too 

it the kind that i don't do  reward should be title in forum is more like it like the blade and gun challenge one....

Edited by VioletX

When i saw the primed chamber first prize i reflexivly yelled out "screw you DE". But after a bit of though i was more like "come on DE"

while its nice that they do this for the contest, i would rather they give us all a better opportunity to get PC. mostly because i dislike the way they did it the first time (top 100 on an event where the top 100 where basicly glued to a mission and farmbotting) and then letting lucky transmuters get it as well(and keeping) every time a primed chamber gets thrown out there like a big carrot a part of me dies